11🤍

After talking and eating lunch Pallavi went back to RR Mansion.

On the other side......

Raghav (smirk)
Oh I see .....

Actually he told to them to start the recording which play and he came to know the main culprit who spike his drink....that was non other than the girl Esha who tried to sit on his lap and gain his attention but as he didn't gave a fuck to her so she plan to spike his drink and get what she want....
He knew that she didn't know his identity or else dare anyone do this.

He wasn't angry but the evil smirk on his face was making the peoples standing in the room to shiver .

As they came to know that he is the one The Raghav Rao whom this country fear for ... He is not a Mafia or Don or any politician but still the power he hold in business. Money what it can't do as per Raghav .....
And Raghav who is one of the richest man in the country can do any impossible work possible....
He didn't want to show his face to the world because he didn't like show-off....

He too pick his phone from the table and leave the room and went towards RR Mansion.

Till the time he reached it was already dark ,he went inside and directly towards his room ...he removed his shirt and was going unbelt his pants when there was a knock on the door.

He went and open it too see Pallavi on the wheel chair and her eyes wide open seeing him....

She clear her throat and finally saw at other side....

Raghav,
Pallavi you are here ,do you need something?

Pallavi,
Hmm yes ..no yes ...

Raghav,
Yes or No?

Pallavi,
Actually yes.

Raghav,
Ok first come inside .
He told and went in the room to grab his shirt and wore it but still three buttons were open which was giving a good view to his well torn chest.

Raghav,
Yes now say.

Pallavi,
Raghav hmm actually when I was going for bathing I slightly slipped and my ankle twist..as you know Rusa is not home today so can you see that if I Spain it or what ...I might have did it but I'm not able to bend that much and the other maids are already sleep ....and the male servant....

Raghav,
No need to go to male servant you can take my help .

He cut her words in between and bend down to see her feet.

Pallavi was wearing her night dress which was a short pant and lose shirt .

Her height was good and she has really smooth and long legs....

Raghav pov,
Her legs oh they look so great..if she has been walking so she can do modelling very easily with her looks and her long and smooth legs.....hell what the hell I'm thinking..Raghav concentrate ...but why the hell I got this thinking it really first time I really noticed a beauty of a girl and not just that her legs too...ok I know girls throw themselves on me but still I never gave a fuck and the actual fuck is that I had my first time with a girl whom I don't know and even didn't remember her face...what a luck.

Hmm Raghav....

He listen her clearing her throat and came back to world...

Raghav,
Yes?

Pallavi,
I twisted my ankle not my knees.....

What the hell hell it embarrassing like first time in my life I feel so embarrassed..like she told me that she twisted her ankle and I literally kept my hands on her bare knee and even was rubbing it....

Raghav,
Oh that yes I have listen somewhere that if ankle is twisted we should rub the knees ..it help in pain....so did the pain reduce....

Now this the last thing I can do or else this situation will turn so awkward...I know.

Pallavi,
Nah it didn't but if you have knew so it might help me after little more caressing so please continue.. because my ankle hurts.

Raghav,
Ohh ok.

Than he just started caressing her knee and with her hand he examined her feet which were really flat with no swelling
But he thought that might be not to much it twist but still he bring the spray and spray it on her feet .

Raghav,
You should be extra careful next time don't forget that you are pregnant.

Pallavi,
Yes I know.

After that he push her wheel chair towards her room.

Pallavi,
Raghav please help me for lying on my bed.

Raghav,
Yes,sure.

He went and pick her in his arms and lied
her on bed and tucked her in the blanket.

Raghav,
Good night .

Pallavi,
Good night.

He went from there .

Pallavi pov,
He is cute... (giggling ) what he thinks giving me that unreasonable answer he thinks I'm that fool to believe in his theory...god his body damn! Control Pallavi...this preganancy hormones the feelings of being horny which I never felt this hormones are doing that ...shit!
The way he touched my knees and ankle and while he was rubbing my knee that current was flowing from my body..damn! Pallu control..take deep breaths..

Other side ....

Raghav pov,
Why was that feeling familiar to me as if I felt it before..why ....god this unanswered questions when will be answered...

He took cigarette and started smoking....

A/n:

Everyone there is a deep secret which I will not reveal now... sorry....and keep patience...🥲

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment 😘
Stay safe and happy and healthy 😇
Meet you with next update soon till than bye bye 🥰🍉💜.