💙2

We can see a man all drenched in sweat doing pushups......

He has a body that can make any girl drool over and not only girls but boys to.

His perfect waist to his abs his broad chest to his facial features and that beard which complete his look completely.

A women who might be 60 something.....

Old woman,

my grandchild you brat ha,what the need of all this body when you can't let anybody see this.
You turn 26 Raghav when will you let me see my granddaughter-in-law ha?
You are so boring, I also want someone by my side.

Raghav,
Grandma what you already have your husband to be by on your side why you want granddaughter-in-law ha?

Grandma,
your grandpa is like you same both of you are damn boring.

Grandpa,
Gayatri please, your grandson is such a bore not me don't you know I love you.
( While giving flying kiss)

Raghav,
Hey,you both go get a room.

Grandma,
It not our age for getting a room,you should be the one who has to be get the room with your wife.

Raghav,
See I understand what you all want but still what's the guarantee that the girl won't be gold digger or will respect you.

Grandma,
Raghav, it's life there is no guarantee of anything but still we can't stop living na ,so till you won't meet any girl only how can we know what thinks and what motive she have.

Raghav,
When time will come I will naturally meet that person and this meeting different girls is so waste of time and now I'm going to office.

He went from there to get ready....

Grandpa,
Will he ever get love?

Grandma,
Don't worry God might have made someone who will love him to no end.

Raghav who was always been in search of love.

Never got the love and never felt what love is really.

His parents who died in his birth, people celebrate there birthday smiling and which is one of the best day of there life but for Raghav it is worst days of his life.

His mother was little weak when she was pregnant which leads to much more complications in dilevery.

Raghav was 7 month child he born in just 7 month which was one of the reason for more complications.

When he was born that night it was raining heavily and the area were turning dark.

Till the time his mom and dad reached the hospital.

His mom started losing her conscious because of which doctor have to perform the operation for delivery.

But because of the over blood lose and she already been weak by the time operation finish she was no more.

It was a shock to his dad, first when he came to know that his wife gave birth to son he was overjoyed but suddenly listening to the news of her sudden death shook him and he was already heart patient who can't bear this news got a heartattack and he died on the spot.

His birth which should have been happy moment for his family changed in a nightmare.

His dad was a business man and was pretty rich but after his death his company slowly went down and leading to shutdown of the company.

The once rich Rao family turned in poor family.

The relative who always showed that they are there for them just hide there faces so that they didn't need to help them.

The reality was very bitter...

His grandmother started getting depressed because of sudden death of his son and daughter-in-law.

Only his grandfather was that time who didn't show that he broke and tried getting a part time job so atleast he can held his family.

He appoint  nanny for Raghav,they just did there work for money and treat him like a normal child...

But still love was no where.

His grandfather was getting busy with work and grandmother was still shock ,this was the situation he was raised.

Once he turn seven his grandfather send him in best school.

It fees was more but his grandfather didn't want to make him feel any problem but from his age he was more intelligent, children's in his age might be childish but he was to smart and he was mature enough to understand what's going in his surroundings.

When he turn 16 he started doing other people homework, project and he take money for his work from so called people who were born with silver spoon , He was already good in studies but doing same thing lot of time make him more intelligent and genius.

After he turned 20 he did small part time jobs and in age of 23 he slowly started a business he invest all his savings and the money which his parents once secure for him to use in future.

He took a great risk but it has been said the hard work pay back in just two years his business take skyrocket and he become no. one businessman.

He didn't like his identity to reveal he always keep his face hidden just media know that his name his Raghav Rao and very trustworthy people have seen him.
Farhad his assistant manager the interview and award for him.

His name bring sweat on the other business man forehead,just his one signal and the other business and that person can be destroyed.

The biggest reason to not show his face is because he didn't want his personal life to be interfere,even now he freely go where ever he goes many people see him but still don't know that the richest man of the country is standing in front of them.

People think him as rude and arrogant that because he didn't reveal his face ....

But he is purest soul kind hearted,he opened orphanage and old ages house and even donate money to the needful person even he paid lot of people medical bills.

But never once media came to know.

He till now he know other people emotions very well he can just by seeing anybody's eyes can say that the person his fake or saying truth,tears are real or fake,the smile is force or hearty.

We can say he have the psychology that he can read the person.

Still he have everything but he is still alone.

Will someone is made to love him and to ease the loneliness.

To bring the real smile,to make him happy.

To people with two different life and different problems.

One have everything still alone other having or no having everything is same.

Will the destiny make them one.

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment 😘.
Stay safe and happy and healthy 😇

Meet you with next update soon till than bye 💜🍉.