Chapter 1

In a big mansion you can see a man in late 20's sitting in his study room going through some files.  When suddenly the mansion was filled with screams. He immediately ran to his room to see a boy of around 20 thrashing his hands and legs on the bed. He was mummering something and crying in sleep. His whole face was covered with sweat and tear. The boy and the man were Krish and abhay.

Kri( mummering and crying): Nai nai malo...Aahh....dald....dald...ho laha hai.

Abhay immediately ran to him and took him in his embrace. Krish started wriggling and struggling to get out from the hole but abhay had hold him tightly. He rubbed his back and said soothing words to calm him down.

Abh(rubbing his back): Shh bas baby. Koi nahi marega aapko. Sab thik hai.

After sometime Krish was sleeping peacefully in abhay arms. Abhay gently placed him on the bed and wipes his face. He turned and saw Rishi at the door standing with teary eyes. Abhay got up and went towards him.

Abh: Tu soya nahi abhi tak?

Rishi didn't said anything but just hugged abhay hiding his face in his shoulders. Abhay hugged him back while rubbing his back. Abhay understood the pain his brother was trying to hide. Abhay and Rishi don't need words to understand eachother.

Abh: Sab thik hai Rishi. Bhul ja sabkuch.

Rishi stayed like that hugging him taking the warmness and then broke the hug. Abhay kissed his forehead.

Abh: tu thik hai?

Ris: Ha bhai mai thik hi.

Abh: chal ja. So jaa.

Rishi hugged abhay last time before going to his room. After Rishi went Abhay came and lie down next to Krish.  Krish on sencing his presence kept his head on his chest. Abhay smile and kisses his forehead. In the morning  sun rays peeped in the room waking abhay. He looked at Krish who was hiding his face in abhay neck.  Abhay kissed his hairs and got up to get fresh. After getting ready he went in the temple and joined his hands bowing his head with eyes closed.

Abh( joined hands and closed eyes):
beforeवक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ
निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा
वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ
निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा
वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ
निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा
Bhagvan mere dono bachon ko hamesha khush rakhna
Unhe har buri nazar se mehfuz rakhna
Meri khushiyaan bhi unhe dedena. Mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye.
Mere Rishi bohot mushkil se aage bada hai zindagi mai
Mere krish ko zindagi se ladhne ki takat dena bhagwan.

After praying for his family abhay went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He was preparing the batter for pancakes when he heard a sweet voice. He turned back to see Krish standing there still half in sleep rubbing his eyes with one hand and in other hand there a white teddy bear.  Abhay smile and went towards Krish. Krish immediately hugged him. Abhay ruffled his hairs.

Kri (rubbing his eyes): Babb

Abh(Stoping his from rubbing): Don't baby. Aapki eyes red ho jaegi.

Kri(hides his face in chest): aap mudhe chol kal tyu aaye.

Abh: Mai idhar hi tha baccha. Aapke favourite pancakes bana raha tha. Aapko pasand hai na.

Krish bobbed his head cutely.  Abhay smile and kisses his forehead.