I Could Just Use A Hug Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)

Start from the beginning

Unaware of everything that had just happened not only in the ring and Abi's outburst , Michael was walking towards catering, his brain as per usual on one person and one person in particular he missed more than anything in particular, but as he got closer to catering, Mike froze as he heard the one sound that made him want to kill, the sound of a familar sobbing . As Michael felt his instinct take over. he walked in the direction that it was coming from and as he found the source of the crying, he once again froze as he realised just how bad Abi was . Walking over, he gently, just like he used to wh en they were together put a comforting hand on the woman's back and whispered "you' re safe pup.. I promise " . As Abi felt the familiar hand touch her bare back, she instantly felt like her body was on fire and quickly developed mixed emotions, turning around, she stared numbly at the man and muttered while wiping her eyes. After managing to calm down a little bit, Abi whispered "thanks"" "no problem, are you gonna tell me what that was about?" "It was nothing. im fine " Abi lied " don't you lie to me pup, we both know that I can read you " like a book. W hy are you like this?". After hearing the man practically beg her to tell him what was going on, she tried to say something... anything but as soon as she opened her mouth, she froze as out of nowhere she heard Claudio yell "so this is where you've been hiding! come on trouble, let's get you to the locker.." "we were talking!" Michael growled at the man who had his arm around the woman who was resting her head on his shoulder "NO we weren't, I am fine mine ... it doesn't matter anymore... just leave it and me alone, the both of you ... Please " Abigail replied, walking away from both men, needing time on her own . Walking the halls in a daze for a good 90 minutes, all the broken hearted broken minded Good sister could think' about was how good her ex looked when in comparasion, she looked like a complete mess...a thin and miserable hot mess. As she walked around more, she kicked herself for not telling the man that she still loved everything, for not telling him about the baby... their baby, but as thought more, she was pulled out of her thought process by a text from their boss begging her for her help with a match & marking her return. Instantly replying to the man with a simple yes, Abi quickly switched up her direction, put in her air pods and went to see Dani to get sorted, the want to do everything herself at that moment completly non-existent. Whilst the woman got ready, all Michael could think about was the mess he had found Abigail in a couple of hours before, unable to focus & knowing that he needed answers and where he was going to get them,he walked out to the ring & instantly saw the people he'd been hunting for, making his way slowly towards them, he sighed as they instantly stopped talking once they saw him & by their reactions, he knew who they were talking about "Michael. How areyou doing?"Renee smiled "Im fine..well I was untilI just ran into p... Abigal...she wasn't in a good way ". Watching the woman's brother tum and stare at him like he had grown two more heads, he inwardly sighed as Jon exclaimed "ARE YOU REALLY surprised after everything she has gone through recently!!.... news flash big guy, not everything is about you. It's not Wardlow's world"looking at the woman's big brother then at the other man, both women knew that Jon hadn't told Michael about the baby so stopping him before he said anything else, Renee exclaimed angrily "Jon.. SHUT UP! now!" " will someone please tell me what the hell is going on!" "I'm sorry big guy, but it's something you are going to have to talk to Abi about "Renee smiled, hitting Jon before he could say anything else Watching Mike walk away, both women turne'd to the man and Jon replied, trying to explain his reasoning "I just didn't think he deserved to know...." "that wasn't & still isn't your decision to make, Abs asked you to tell him " Saraya replied as Renee added "I really don't want to be you when Abi finds out that you said shit".

Walking around the backstage area searching for one person in particular in the darker areas , Darren froze and sighed as he found Abi in a world of her own sitting on a production crate "hey madam.. the weather nice?" , looking up, Abi smiled sadly & replied "Hi Darren.. sorry I didn't realise you were there, I was just stretching and I got distracted" "I know you're lying Miss Good... you have the same look in your eye that Jon always has when he is lying. You need a listening..." " I saw Michael "the woman blurted out, unable to keep it a secret anymore and needing someone to talk to and listen . Looking at the woman in shock at how quickly she'd just told him , Darren quietly urged her to carry on talking as he walked closer and sat down "I know it sounds ridiculous especially after everything that has happened, but I miss him I really miss hi'm"but he isn't going to want me, especially now. I thought that... I don't know... it would be easier coming back " " you didn't see him when you were away... I think he has regretted everything that happened that night " "whose gonna wanna be with a woman whose body doesn't work... I had a miscarriage a few days after we split up.. that's why I was away for so long! Tony gave me compassionate and recovery leave. If we are being honest, I probably should still be on it but I begged TK to let me back ". Looking at the woman with the shock obvious on his face, the man expressed his sadness and asked if she was on her own when it happened "no, I was in LA with Raya & Ronnie and they looked after me until I could fly to Jon's. There's a massive part of me that wishes Michael would just hold me and tell me that it's all going to be okay, but however much I wish and hope, it can never happen , I don't want him to go through the pain I'm feeling or feel like he is obligated to get back together with me because of our shared pain " . Watching the woman play with her fingers, Darren responded whilst putting his hand over hers, stopping her from cracking them anymore "I didn't know anything and I am really sorry I didn't get in contact.. I mean that's be honest if you had n't of told me Jon wouldn't of, I think Jon would stay quiet th'rough any torture if it meant if it meant keeping you, Nora and Renee safe . It isn't much, but as one of the only father figures in your life, let me tell you a truth & then give you some advice." Looking at the man Abigail nodded with teary eyes and Darren wiped her eyes and continued "ever since that night, Michael hasn't been the same person inside and outside of the ring & however much either of you don't want to admit it to each other or anyone else, you miss each other and I know for a fact he'd be right here telling you everything I have just told you if he knew everything you had gone through. Now ... my advice, knowing you and Jon as well as I do, I know that you find it difficult to admit when you need support, but after everything you have gone through you need it, from Mike... from everyone. You need to tell him everything, who knows, it might not be as bad and it might give you a shoulder to release your feelings out on".