I Miss You (Kenny Omega x OC)

Start from the beginning

Knocking at the door, they both smiled as Jebailey opened the door... his smile bigger as he noticed Imogen next to his friend "you made it okay then " he smiled as he hugged Tyson before looking at Imogen with a grin "You're huge! Are you sure there is just one in there?" " you're looking for a black eye Jebailey. .. just so you know "the woman snapped back with a grin before hugging the man " everything is all ready and sorted for you and nugget, so hopefully you will be stress free while we stream. How is my godchild anyway?" "breaking my ribs and V-triggering me everyday, so basically they're Tyson's kid" Imogen laughed as her husband kissed her head" pretty sure you dish out hard kicks too... " "hey! never piss off a pregnant woman Jebailey, I can't hold her back from attacking" Tyson joked. Watching their friend walk away to finish getting the stream ready, the best bout machine pulled his wife into his arms and asked her once again "now, are you sure you're gonna be okay?" "Im being waited on hand and foot.... I have shopping I can do AND have mine and my amazing husbands credit cards... I think I will be okay" , moving a piece of hair from her face, he smiled and replied "you're lucky you're cute Mrs Smith"winking at her " I love you to the moon and back Mr Smith" the pregnant woman smiled" only the moon?" "away with you". As the stream commenced, Imogen couldn't help herself watch whilst she shopped & relaxed but as she did, she felt her heart break at the look in her husbands eyes not many knew about but Imogen had become a pro at spotting, since full Gear. Watching her husband lose that piece of himself as he not only passed the title on, but stepped away to fix himself, she had watched him go more and more into himself and it felt like everything she ever did to try and help him didn't work, not even when she took a few weeks off to look after him after his first surgery. As she thought more about everything that had been going on, Imogen thought about his face and response when he found out he was going to be a father. After she told him, however hard he tried to hide how he was feeling, she could see in his eyes he wasn't himself and even though not even her news helped to cheer him up, she couldn't be angry at him, , he missed being in the ring & watching this stream brought the point home more.

Giving up trying to shop, she put down her ipad and took a sip of water and while rubbing her bump, she loudly whispered "I wish your daddy wasn't so hard headed little man... I wish he'd tell me how I could help" "His stubbornness is probably one of the many reason you fell for him", turning around, the chestnut haired woman replied with a smile "Are you trying to cause early labour?" "please... that kid is half you, if anything, he is gonna be late as he can be" "ha-de-ha douchebag.. and don't you start tempting fate" Imogen laughed. Looking at the woman,Jebailey could see something was bothering his friend, & he was determined to get to the bottom of it' hey Imy, are you sure you are okay? you seem a little.... I'm not too sure' he asked, concern in his voice " If I am honest... I don't know if I am or not.... it's probably just my hormones on overdrive... I'll be okay" Imogen replied, confusion and pain evident in her voice, a mixture of emotions that the man instantly picked up on. Walking to the chair she was sitting on, he replied as he sat down "I tell you what.. Why don't you tell me what's up and then I can tell you if you are being an over emotional pregnant woman or not" he replied wit a genuine smile "What about the stream?" "they'll call me if they need me. Come on Imy... let me see if I can help". Looking at her friend, Imogen sigh ed, she knew she couldn't keep this to herself anymore, for her & for their unborn son, sighing she began" ever since Ty took his Sabatical after Full Gear, he's been different... acting different, he hasn't just been acting different..he has been emotionally different" "what d'ya mean different? "the man asked confused" just not himself... even when we found out about this one, he wasn't the Tyson I fell for all those years ago... the man who has always wanted a son to follow in his footsteps. I just... I don't know what I can do to help him Alex and it is killing me that I can't help him and that he won't let me." Watching Imogen's eyes begin to water, Jebailey grabbed her a bottle of water and tried everything he could think of to calm her down "have you tried actually sitting down and talking to him... Maybe making your hormones work to your advantages?" " I have tried, I have even tried his favourite foods to try and coax him into.. OW!" rubbing her stomach where the second generation star was currently growing, Jebailey looked at the pain and anguish on her face and replied back "d'ya want me to try and see if I can get through to him.. I can't promise it'll be much help mind but it might help you"" you can try if you think you can get through to him, don't hold your breath though " Imogen shrugged as Jebailey left her to get back to her strawberries, Pickles and shopping.