I Hate That I Miss You (Jon Moxley x OC)

Start from the beginning

Walking towards the gorilla for her match after her 100th plus blow up at her family in recent weeks , all the Canadian woman wanted was a drink and to be left alone once more, her need to be around even her friends non-existent at that moment in time. As she got closer to her destination however, the Canadian woman froze as she saw the man who had been in and on her thoughts and dreams morning through night ever since that day glancing at her whilst Bryan and Darren were talking. As the desire to talk to the woman intensified, Jon walked towards her, staring at her concerned "you look like you are about to commit murder" he nervously stated, emotion no-one bar Maisie ever really heard come from him, staring coldly at Jon , Maisie growled coldly" "Screw.You! "before trying to walk past him, only to be stopped as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him. Watching her fight against him and his grip , he held her wrists and inwardly smiled as she firmly exclaimed "If you don't wanna lose your hand... You'll get the fuck off of me" "not until you talk to me... pretty girl , this... "but before Jon could even finish his sentence, he felt a slap sting his face that knocked him for six "don't ever call me that again! You lost that right months ago you ignorant piece of crap when you broke my heart.. tell me Jon. Which part of me wasn't enough for you? When was it exactly you stopped loving me? " "Maisie...." " Don't. Just forget it. I don't think my already broken heart & soul could deal with anymore bull from you" . Watching her walk away, all Jon wanted to do was be at the crap out of someone over his stupidity & then pull his 'pretty girl' into a cupboard or dressing room like he used to when they'd sneak around and not let her psycho ass out until he was sure she had listened to everything he had to say. When he made the decision to go into rehab, he didn't know much, but the one thing he knew was that he didn't want Maisie waiting for him, no matter what, he needed her to continue calling it in the ring and living life being the carefree, fun loving Maisie who had drawn him in and made him fall in love with her, with someone who deserved a pure soul like hers. It was only when he was in treatment he realised the mistake he had made... that he loved her and needed her. When he returned to television, he didn't expect to come back to what he did, gone was the Maisie he knew and in her place was a Maisie who was the shadow of her previous fun loving, goofy and adorable self. Watching the man punch the wall next to him, Bryan exclaimed seemingly out of nowhere making Jon jump "what the hell has gotten into you?" "Nothing" Jon gruffed, rubbing his now bleeding knuckles "Well something or should I say someone has... Have you seen Maisie?". As he heard the man utter her name of the love of his life, Jon simply stormed away, still not used to showing his emotions so openly without a drink, in hand and watching the lunatic stomp away, Bryan pulled out his phone & called the one man he knew who would get through to Jon.

After blowing up at not only her brother & Don, but now also herfriends and now her ex, there was only one group of people that Maisie wanted and needed to see & speak too, the group of people who never judged her & let her be herself, she just hoped that they wouldn't act too much like their normal sarcastic selves and that they'd be nice... or at least understanding. After finally finding the door she needed, Maisie knocked and after a few seconds of waiting, she smiled as she saw Wardlow open the door and answer "hey trouble. everything okay? You look like you've been crying. Who do I need to kill!" "calm it wolf man, it's allergies. You know what it's like. Is Kentucky, Greggie and Orange man around?" "Yeah hang on... oh, and just so you know... we are taking later... I'm not buying it" he replied with a smile, making the woman roll her eyes playfully before closing the door. After waiting a few seconds, the Canadian looked up as she heard it open once again, this time the man mountain being replaced by her three best friends "Canada? what's wrong? "Dustin asked concerned as he looked at her & saw tears threatening to spill from her eyes "I screwed up again... big time! Why am I like this? Why did he have to break me!!!", watching as the walls finally broke and Maisie began to cry, instantly Greg pulled her into a hug and exclaimed while playing with her hair, letting her hide her face "Okay, that's find somewhere to talk", the three men knowing everything that had gone on between her and Jon and being concerned. Meanwhile, on the other side of the building, Jon was in his favourite place trying to calm down after their run-in when suddenly, out of nowhere he heard an English voice exclaim" I thought I would find you here" "I just needed a minute" Jon muttered, not even looking up. Watching the man's body language as he shifted, Darren replied, not believing a word the man said as he walked closer & sat next to the man "I'm gonna assume this is about a certain Canadian woman... You wanna talk about it?". Looking at his friend, mentor and BCC manager, Jon knew he couldn't lie to him, however much he wanted to and sighed before replying" I'm gonna assume Bryan spoke to you. When.. When I went into rehab, I thought splitting up with Maise was the best idea all round, I could become a better person and she could finally find someone who was worthy of her love. When I was in Rehab , I realised the mistake I made... I wanted her back... I needed her back... I think being away from her made me realise that more. Now, after seeing how much she had changed, I knew how much I had messed up... it's like she isn't my Maisie anymore... I mean obviously she is, it's just... I don't recognise her and I... It kills me that her being so broken is because of me... that I am the one to blame for that.. I broke the woman I love.. the one thing I swore to her that I would never do! ". Watching the man physically and mentally beat himself up, Darren didn't know what to say or even do to help Jon, but as they sat in silence, he thought more & replied, still unsure if his words would even help the man " I don't know what to say to you son that'II stop you from beating yourself up even more so than you currently are or even it will even really help you make sense of the thoughts you have going on right now. Just answer me one thing and really think about it " "What's that? "Jon quipped "Despite her.. obvious change recently .. can you see your life without her? Does she make you feel like all you want to protect her from the world? Do you love her more than you ever thought possible?" . Watching the man smile slightly, a sight not many people saw, Darren had his answer and putting his hand on his shoulder, he added "tell her Jon... fight for her..Hasn't this addiction caused enough damage already?".