I'm Proud Of You (Wardlow x OC)

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes of patiently waiting in the hot tub for his wife, the need to see her
in THAT BIKINI right in the forefront of his mind, Mr Mayhem yelled out "that's go baby... while we are young. Let me see the goods"smirking as he figured after hearing him be demanding, her Whole body would speed up like it always did. Glancing as he heard the sliding door open, Michael's jaw instantly dropped at the image of his wife walking towards him, putting her hair in a messy high bun "how many times have I got to tell you. you can't rush perfection baby" " you my love, are as, If not more beautiful and pure pefection then the day I married you ... messy bun or full glam.. that bikini alone proves that " "messy bun ? .. do I need to remind you of the mess you made of me on our wedding night... it would've shocked the pope or whoever is higher than the pope ..-god?" Watching the woman in his favourite bikini & smirking at the memory of nearly a year ago, Michael replied with a grin"I let you look beautiful for nearly 18 hours Allie , I think I did rather well... especially as the second I saw you, I wanted to rip your dress off you there & then and take you over the nearest seat ". Walking over to the hot tub and taking the hand of her husband as she climbed in, , Alexandria instantly squeaked as she felt Michael's massive arms pull her close and kiss her before they both instantly relaxed, in front of her husband, his arms wrapped around her, Alex couldn't help smiling as she heard her husband exclaim" "I'm so glad you're always there for me Al, I feel like I don't tell you that enough...". Turning her entire body to face him & straddling his thick legs (legs that could make her a mess within seconds), she stated "Mike, you make me feel like I have won the lottery everyday. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else bar you... even when you're a grumpy asshole ". After sitting in silence for a few minutes, Michael exclaimed, kissing his wife bare shoulder "this is amazing baby.. truly. You have outdone yourself " kissing her shoulder once again , sounding emotional at the thought of someone treating him, not being used to it until he met his now wife. Listening to her husband & feeling her brow crease as she heard the unusual emotion in his voice, something that not many people heard, his wife turned round and replied after kissing him gently & softly "baby, however much you don't want to admit it, I know you, better than I know myself and I know for a fact that working with Max slowly broke you... especially after he screwed you guys match together . You've worked your ass off to finally get this title and as your wife, I wanted to spoil you so live with it, No matter what, you've got me for keeps... so suck it up and take it , we have the cabin for a Tuesday morning then we fly ".

As the Wardlow's spent more time in the hot tub champagne flowing as the night drew in, Michael
could feel the adrenaline from the last few days begin to melt from his muscles, instead being replaced with exhaustion & pain along with happiness "is it possible to sleep for two days straight? because the way I am feeling right now, I think I need it and more " he moaned, the moan instantly catching the hearing of Alex who instantly looked at his pained expression "Are the jets still not helping?" "they are, there just not getting as deep as I need them too that's all " he exhaled, knowing he couldn't hide anything from his wife however much he tried. Looking at his face, the woman instantly grabbed the towel from behind them and put it on the edge of the hot tub" what are you doing?" he chuckled" helping.. now help me onto the edge" She expressed, leaning gently on his thick shoulder to push herself up "ok... ok! please just be careful Clumsy..." "Just plant your juicy booty in front of me Mr and let me worry about everything else "the woman laughed. Knowing better than to argue with his beautiful new wife, the muscular man did what he was told and as he did, he instantly felt relief as the hands he joked as being 'smaller than tinkerbell's' got right into the sore and aching muscles he needed help with , hearing him moan, Alexandria laughed and stated "and you mock my tiny hands" "never again baby. Never again"he purred, letting his weakness show to her... something that he only ever showed to her. Letting his wife look after him & feeling his muscles relax and the pain he was in begin to fade, the man moved around to face the woman and pulled her into him , wrapping her legs around him as shewrapped her arms around his neck and kissed her, pulling at her hair a little... just enough to make her purr. Pulling away from her husbands intoxicating masculinity, Alex tiredly smiled as he pulled at her lip with his teeth "what was that for?" "a thank you... I know I'm not easy to be with... but I want you to know something , I will always put you and us before anything AND anyone else" "Baby. When we first got together. I told you that your work ethic was one of the things that made me fall in love with you, I know you would never let me down Wolfie, and I will be always by your side... these rings solidify that" . Looking at the ring set on her finger that matched her husbands, she smiled as Mike replied, kissing her knuckles "you make me smile Pixie. Have I told you that recently.. my beautiful girl." "once or twice" the woman grinned.

Watching his wife's eye begin to close a little while later & knowing that they needed to get out and go to their room even if they didn't want to, Michael glanced down at the woman resting her head on his shoulder and whispered, kissing her messy bun haired head "come on Mrs Mayhem, time to go to bed" "I'm not sleepy" "liar" he smirked "I'm comfy here Wolfie, please don't make me move " "I know you are, but I don't want to be arrested for your murder if you drown through exhaustion ... if you get out now, I will carry you in, dry you off and help you get ready for bed" " ... and find me a shirt of yours to wear?"Alex mumbled sleepily with a smile "okay..... but only if you get out now " the man laughed, his heart warming at the neediness showing from his normal fiesty wife. Picking her up as she stepped out and putting her over his shoulder, spanking her lightly as they walked in, Alex yawned and mumbled "I can walk you know.. I want it noted " "I know princess, but I also know with how tired you are, if i'd have let you walk, you would've ended up breaking a bone again" "that was one time! you are never going to let that go are you "Alex pouted and knowing her like no one else, her husband exclaimed, warning her "don't pout princess... you know what it does to me and we're both tired " . After following through with his promise, once again, Michael picked up his practically asleep wife and exclaimed "time for bed sleepy head... come on.... I've got you" . Laying her down on their bed, Michael smiled as he kissed her head than her lips " I don't know how I got lucky enough to make you mine... but I promise you this. Until we are old and grey and have 20 grandkids, you are and will always be my my reason for destruction". Pulling the covers back and getting in, Michael pulled Alex into him instantly and laughed as she sleepily muttered whilst nestling her face into his neck "I love you Mr Mayhem.. and your... des..." hearing silence, Michael once again whispered pulling her close, wrapping her arm around his midsection "just sleep my love."