Let's Have A Baby Part 3 (Colton Gunn x OC)

Start from the beginning

After getting the okay to finally go and be in the room with the new mum and the woman he knew he was going to marry, Colton suddenly froze as Austin and himself got to the door "Colton?" Austin quietly asked "What's going on?" "l.. it's. nothing" the new dad replied, hiding his anxiety in it's box" talk to me" his brother whispered "I don't know how I am going to cope if I lose her" "You aren't going to lose her dude. Even though I Joke, you and I both know how strong she is" . Before Colton could reply, they heard their father quietly state in awe as he held his granddaughter "I am telling you, she is nothing like you two were. You'd be screaming the hospital down by now... You are a delight. Yes you are... you're grandpa's delicate little flower " " Summer was the same. We often wondered how she was louder than all three of the boys combined. Even now you can hear her before you see her ". Turning round,Colton looked at the Englishman & sighed, however much he wanted to punch the man who had broken the heart of his soulmate, he knew as he looked at his new daughter why the man had acted the way he had and more importantly, he knew how much Summer needed him, stepping forward he exclaimed "Im not going to say everything is fine between us because it isn't and it is taking everything I have to not punch you in the face but.... looking at my little girl, I get why you have acted the way you have.. I'd probably do the same for her " "Colton, I never..." Darren began to state before Colton continued, cutting him off "please just let me finish. I have had to watched have to be so strong and so stubborn when she has been in the most pain I have ever witnessed anyone in and even through it all, even on her rough days, all she wanted to do was constantly make sure everyone else around her was okay, even today an my beautiful, kind hearted girlfriend. even after everything you did, wanted you here when she was scared and that is the reason you are here, for her, not for me. She has been strong for so long so this is me being strong for her."Looking at the closed door, he then exclaimed "I know Sunny would want you to hold your granddaughter so... please, whilst I be strong for my girl, will you look after my princess?" "With my life" Darren exclaimed in shock with tears running down his face as it took the tiny baby in his arms from a proud Monty.

Walking in with Austin by his side, Colton couldn't hold his emotions in check anymore as his eyes met with the pale looking, sleeping woman in the bed in front of him, hooked up to machines } drips, the noise alone causing him to have flashbacks of a few hours prior. Unable to keep a lid on his emotions, he broke down & walked over to the bed and kissed his partner's nose just like he did whenever she was asleep, mentally willing her to wake up... to show him her beautiful greyish blue eyes again, the eyes she got from her father that made her go weak at the knees. Pulling a seat as close as he could to the bed, he exclaimed whilst holding her hand "hey beautiful girl. you did it. we have the most beautiful, perfect little girl Summy. You did such a great job honey..... but baby girl... she needs both of us, please wake up... please. Every second you're asleep is making me feel like I did when everything started going off... I..." . As the ability to speak disappeared from the man , Colton put his head by her hand and cried, but as Austin walked over to comfort his brother, he froze with a smile as he saw Summer's eye flicker open, a small smile appearing on her face as her hand move to run her nails through the sobbing man's hair. Knowing there was no way that the familiar sensation of nails scratch at his scalp couldn't be Summer , Colton growled with a sniff "If that is you Aust.." "instead of throwing out accusations, why don't you just look up!" Austin sniffed as ne smiled at Summer. Looking up confused and freezing as he saw the eyes smiling at him he'd been begging to see since hearing the machine's alarms blare out , Colton broke and leant forward, kissing his soulmate breathtakingly hard with everything he had , smiling as Summer met his intensity. Pulling away, he muttered, tears free falling " I thought I'd lost you. I thought I'd lost you" , repeating the same sentence at least a dozen times as they rested their foreheads on each others. Pulling away from the man and wiping his eyes with her fragile hands, she whispered with a smile "never baby.. not until we are old and Deaf and at least 90, I told you.... I want my farm " Summer smiled, kissing him again before noticing Austin grinning with emotion "Hippo,. It's good to see you " "likewise dumb-dumb" the woman smiled giving him a hug, flinching in pain. Watching the two men sit down, she asked Colton "where's our baby? Are they okay? What did we have?" "You need to relax Sum, your blood pressure baby, please. Everything is ok, she is safe, she's outside with a besotted uncle, Auntie & Grandpa and is being spoilt already.. Thea is already thinking of cosplay ideas " Colton grinned. Looking at the two men with tears in her eyes, Summer smiled & whispered "She... we have a little girl?" "and she is perfection Summer, she is a beauty like you" "with just the right amount of Sopp in her"Austin smiled before he added "I'll go and get everyone if you're okay with seeing everyone? " "please Aust "the woman smiled "you got it Sunny." Watching the door shut, Colton turned back & exclaimed, his vunerability & pride equally obvious "She is the most perfect little girl I've ever seen. Just like her mom.. I love you both so so much. I don't know what I'd have done if I lost you" "lucky you don't have to ever find out then isn't it" Summer smiled., wiping his tears from his cheeks" you my love are going to be treated better than royal ity as soon as we get out of here. Everyone has been asking about you and is so excited to meet the baby & see you". As the door opened quietly , Colton quickly wiped his eyes once more and walked over and took the baby girl from his fathers arms, questioning him silently over the missing grandfather's whereabouts "he didn't feel right coming in"Monty quietly whispered whilst Thea & Tom congratulated and scolded Summer for scaring them. Looking at his father, all Colton could do was roll his eyes before he turned around and walked over to the bed & exclaimed quietly "here she is little girl, here's your mommy", passing their daughter to her, Summer felt her eyes instantly fill with tears as she looked at the baby they had made looking back at her with her and her grandfathers eyes "hey little girl... I've been waiting a long time to meet you".