Let's Have A Baby Part 2 (Colton Gunn x OC)

Start from the beginning

At the gym, the father and brother duo could see that Colton's attention wasn't with them or even on his workout "YO! It's your set Colt" Austin exclaimed" sorry, was just thinking about Sum" "she will be okay y'know. When have you ever known Tom or Thea to not keep her safe" Austin added, knowing exactly where his brothers head was. Sitting on the bench, Colton quietly admitted "it's not just Sum or the baby I'm thinking about" "what is it?" Monty asked his son, sitting next to him "all she wants is for her mom and dad to talk to her and for her family to be there when the baby is born.. I truly don't know how she is going to handle them not being there or how I am going to get here through all of it alone."looking at his son and the concern radiating from him, Monty replied "they will be Okay. We aren't her biological family I know , but she is giving me my first grandchild, in my eyes, she is family and we are going to be there no matter what... for all of you. Even if we wanted to leave you to it , we couldn't, Austin has finally got the sister he has always wanted and I think it's safe to say you'd have to be mad if you think he is giving her up for anything" "Damn Straight"Austin laughed. After finally getting prepared to start his set, the Sopp family all froze as they heard Colton's phone ring" "who is it? "Austin asked "It's Thea..-hello.. ok :. . Ok, Thea tell her we will be there as soon as we can and tell Summer that I love her... everything is in the trunk ok.. ok bye" . Putting the phone down, Cotton face paled as he stated in both panic and shock "Sum is in labour" "okay... okay let's go" Austin stated, trying to help his brother out anyway he could "do you think that should let Darren know ? or one of her brothers " Colton asked panicking "that's just get you there first before Summer commits murder. We can sort everything else later" Monty calmly expressed as they walked out.

As her pain progressively worsened, Summer was a mixture of multiple emotions but the one thing she was greatful for more than anything else was the fact that Thea and Tommy had kept their promise to her and they hadn't left her side throughout "you're doing so well Sum" Thea expressed while massaging her back for her. Looking up needing distraction, Summer exclaimed
"talk to me about anything... either of you, Tom, how is the new idea attempt going? IS TK liking it?" "I... I think we have finally come to an understanding, especially after your idea" Tommy replied , nervousness evident in his voice as he watched his best friend's face contort in pain as another contraction hit out of nowhere "why does your voice sound nervous? If anyone should be nervous....... it is the woman about to push a human out of a very small hole and bring..... a....a third gener...... WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!!" she shouted, the pain horrific "I'm here baby" Colton exclaimed seemingly out of nowhere. Glancing up, Summer glanced at him and exclaimed loudly, her british accent more obvious than usual "Where the hell have you been... It's been 12 hours" "no it hasn't Miss Dramatic.... It's been 40 minutes at most"Thea laughed "Bull....... ow!!". Watching the love of his life in agony made Colton feel helpless and as Thea helped her, Tom whispered in his young ear "just be here for her... you've got this" before walking over to Thea and exclaiming "that's give these two some privacy hon" "but... but.... fine, but I'll be back" "I don't doubt it for a second" Tom grinned as he used her shoulder & pointed her towards the door "we will be back in a bit Sum... and you Ass Boy, don't you let my bestie down" "that's go fiery "Tom laughed, dragging the woman out of the room . Listening to the door close, Colton stepped up and instantly began to massage the blondes back as the contraction she was feeling began to fade "you're doing amazingly Lovebug.. I'm so proud of you" he gently expressed, laying a kiss on her back "It doesn't feel like it" she sniffed "it feels like I'm getting nowhere" she added with a groan as another contraction hit. Turning the woman around to lean on him, Colton exclaimed as she she began to cry whilst holding her hands "I know I can't take the pain away, however much I want too, but just hold my hands however tight you want and breathe through it... everyone you have is another step closer." Watching her contraction calm again, he, not caring about anything, kissed Summer and exclaimed "Just when I thought I couldn't love you anymore than I already do.. you pull out this supermom persona from somewhere and make me fall even more in love with you than I EVER thought possible. I am so lucky and so proud you're the mother of my child "Colton smiled, but as he did, Summer regardless of pain, could see a look in his eyes that was worrying her "hey..talk to me"she replied, kissing him whilst stroking his cheek "I'm okay baby, lets just focus on you "Colton lied, trying to change the subject "Colton.. don't do that... don't lie to me about what or how you are feeling ... I'm a big girl, physically more than ever right now...... and". Watching her go through another wave of a contraction which took her breath away, he noticed her eyes pleading at him for any kind of interaction & sighed "I think it's just hitting me with how strong you are being... It's gonna sound so stupid " "Spill it sopp.. now " "I just cant help but wonder if I am going to be a good father that's all'.' Unable to speak until after her contraction had dulled, Summer looked at the man and kissed him softly "what was that for? .. not that I'm complaining" "you don't know how much you being there for me these last 9 months has helped me, you loving me is what got me out of bed and kept me going on my rough days . Whatever this baby is, they're going to be the luckiest little baby in the world having you for a dad... just like I am lucky having you as a partner" "so you think i'll make a good father then?" Colton smiled, a shyness in his eyes not many saw "the best.. but if you think for one second that we are having any more anytime soon... I will cut off your little friend with a rusty knife " "gotcha... so 6 months then? "he joked.