Destiny flared her nostrils in anger, stomping away from Y/n as memories from her previous encounter start to enter her mind.

Thinking about it just made Destiny shiver with unease.

Y/n, however couldnt help but pester her more due to the state she was in.

"Who was it? They must've been really smitten if they had the guts to go out with you-"

"God, Y/n. Do you ever just shut up?" Destiny suddenly snapped, glaring at her.

The girl seated tilted her head, in a mocking way to enrage her even more.

"What's wrong? Usually, you'd love to brag about these stuff.." Y/n stifled a small smirk.

"Unless, you finally got rejected."

The room suddenly went quiet, but the tension was loud. It was like anger was fighting with amusement in a never ending battle.

Y/n scanned Destiny's features to see that It slowly soften to a defeated look.

"..Or, it was just really-"

"Yeah, I got fucking rejected. So what's the big deal? Not everyone is ready for a little romance."

The h/c girl widened her eyes at the sudden haste tone, but she realized that mostly everyone would be salty of getting rejected.

"Who was it?"

"Does not matter." Destiny turned around and walked towards her side of the room.

"It matters to you, so it might be someone interesting."

"I don't even know much about him anyway. He was not my type."

"Everyone you fling is not your type, you can't use that excuse."

The brown-haired girl scoffed in annoyance.

"I don't even remember his name. He wasn't even that important. Don't you know curiosity kills a cat?"

Y/n shrugged.

"I'm normally a dog person at that matter."

The two girls went off with each other, both defending and attacking each other with words until it became unbearable.

Y/n had a few names in her mind on who rejected Destiny, yet she knew how cunning the people in that house were so perhaps it was just a random person.

".. Damn!" Destiny shot up, grabbing the sides of her head.

".. If I tell you, would you let me sleep?"

Y/n hummed in amusement.

"You don't have to tell me.. but sure, I'll let you get your rest."

Destiny turned her head away and muttered a name almost inaudible, but Y/n managed to get.

"..Malfoy."

Y/n perked her ears at the familiar, yet dreaded name. Her mind was flooded with sudden memories of the white-haired male that also caused her in distressed.

"Oh? So you do talk.. I suppose I would expect it. Every Hufflepuff fears me."

Draco smirked victoriously at the girl who was just about a minute late to her next class, watching the way her eyebrows furrowed in frustration at the man.

"She wasn't paying attention to you ma'am. I think it's pretty damn obvious." Draco slyly commented, crossing his arms in a carefree way.

The whole class was dumbfounded that the snarkiest Slytherin, Draco Malfoy, was defending someone who was not even close to his league. Y/n was shocked the most.