"You hungry?" Elliot asked.
"Yes!"
Elliot chuckled, "well what do you want me to make?"
"Nothing."
"Well than what do you want?"
"I only want two things," Olivia said.
"And that would be what?"
"I want you to order Chinese and for you to get your sweet ass on this side of the couch."
"Someone's needy," Elliot said chuckling.
"I'm pregnant, I have needs."
"I'm gonna have to get used to that excuse from you more aren't I?"
Olivia laughed, "yes, but it'll get more rewarding."

Elliot got up and ordered their usuals then walked to Olivia.
"You sure you don't want anything?"
"Nope, just you."
Elliot layed down and rested his head on her stomach.
He lifted her shirt up and rested his hands on her stomach.
Olivia looked down at him and he was beautiful. He was barely doing anything and he was breathtaking.
"El."
"Yes," he said, not looking up from her belly.
Olivia grabbed his chin so he was looking at her. "I love you."
Elliot grabbed her thighs and pushed her up so she was sitting up and kissed her. "I love you too baby."
Olivia was playing with his hair and felt the ring on her finger and she laughed.
"What's so funny?" Elliot asked.
"I'm just not used to having a ring on my finger," Olivia said, staring at the ring, while Elliot couldn't keep his eyes off of her.
Olivia looked up, blushing. "What?"
"You're just beautiful.." Elliot said, getting lost in her eyes.
Olivia looked at her ring, then belly then at Elliot. "My world is complete."
"Mine isn't."
Olivia shot him a look that made Elliot cold.
"And why would that be?!"
"Because uhm.. Never mind."
"No, baby tell me."
"Well.." Elliot said, looking away.
"Oh, well I can take care of that..." Olivia said, catching his lips and pushing him back onto the couch.
Elliot slowly got her shift off and Olivia got his off then worked her way down, leaving butterfly kisses along his chest.
"Liv."
"Hmm," she whined, him once again stopping her at the wrong time.
"The bed?"
"Take me."
Elliot picked her up and went to the bedroom. He placed her on the edge of the bed.
"Can I go now?"
"I guess so."
Olivia kissed him, while her hands undid his pants and let them drop.
Elliot's hands got to the back of her and unclamped her bra. He made his way from her lips to her breasts.
"Take me, please," Olivia moaned.
Elliot looked up, "you positive?"
"El."
"Okay," Elliot said, grabbing her ass, letting her drop on the bed and pounced on top of her.
He made his way back to her breasts, sucking and nibbling at them.
Olivia flipped him over and made her way down him, using her hands to slip his boxers off and kissing and sucking him.
"Liv."
"A minute please," Olivia mumbled.
"Just lemme get at least your pants off."
"No El."
"Pleassseee."
Olivia looked up and saw Elliot looking down at her, upset.
"You know I can't say no when you do that.." Olivia made her way up him, when she got to his lips she started to kiss him..
"Nope, no time for that," Elliot said, flipping her onto her back and nibbling at her skin while undoing her pants, quickly.
Finally getting them off, he got her thong off and went down.
"El."
"Stop talking."

Shortly after the doorbell rang, and Elliot whimpered.
"Do you want me to get it?" Olivia asked.
"No I got it," Elliot said getting up and throwing sweatpants on.
"Okay, but when you come back those are coming off, and since you're getting the door, I'll do the work of taking them off of you for you."
"Oh really?" Elliot said.
"Yes really, but go get the door so that I can get them off of you."

Elliot came back a few minutes later with the food in his hands, "now or later?"
"What do you think?"
Elliot placed the food on the nightstand and pounced on top of her, going for her breasts.
"No no no no no, you get these after I get that," Olivia said taking her hands and slipping his sweatpants off.
Olivia was never ready for him, no matter how many times he made his way inside of her.
"Oh Elliot, I'm sorry."
"Why baby?"
"Because I'm smelling the food and it smells amazing."
Elliot laughed, "oh god, good thing I love you and you're pregnant because I don't think I would let you get away for this."
"I guess that is a good thing," Olivia said smiling, pecking him on the lips.
Elliot came out of her and Olivia got up and put his shirt on.
"Dear lord you're hot," Elliot mumbled.
"What was that?" Olivia asked, starting the water so she could take a bath.
"Nothing," Elliot said, sitting up so he could watch her. "You're just beautiful."
"Are you still gonna love me when I'm big, fat, and my feet are swollen and I can't bend over?"
Elliot chuckled, "yes baby, I most definitely am."
"You sure?"
"Yes I am positive. Do you want some win.. Never mind, I forgot for a second."
"I can guarantee that you won't forget once I look like this," Olivia said, sticking a pillow in her shirt.
Elliot laughed, "no I probably won't then but I'll love you so much more," he said standing up pulling her over to him.
"I love you," Olivia said.
"I love you too babe," Elliot said gushing over her. "Food before or after you take a bath?"
"We take a bath and during," Olivia said, taking his hand and grabbing the food.
Elliot grabbed the rim of his shirt and took it off of her.
Olivia got in and Elliot brought the food over to the tub and have her her food. He put his food on the edge of the tub and got in behind Olivia, letting her rest on him.

Once they were done with their food, Olivia didn't want to do anything but lay their forever. She turned around so she was on her knees, facing him.
"Oh El I love you so much, and I feel like I say this all the time and it may get annoying but it's so true and I don't ever think I'll get over saying it to you," Olivia said, tears streaming down her face.
"Liv, baby there's no need for tears, I love you so much and I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing you say it, I'd rather hear you say that every minute and never get sex from you again than to not hear you say it at all."
"Woah, that's pretty big," she said chuckling, caressing his left cheek.
"Yes it definitely is, but its so true."
Elliot brought his hands down to her belly.
"Think about it, there's a fetus in you right now, and it'll be in you for a good like 8 or 9 months, and within a year we'll be parents."
"I know, its crazy," Olivia said, bringing her hands down to his.

"C'mon," Elliot said, standing up and bringing her out of the tub giving her a towel.
"Thank you babe," Olivia said.
"Always," he said, reaching over the tub to let the water out.
"Just stay right there, just like that," Olivia said smiling.
Elliot stood up and turned around.
"Or just stand right there," Olivia said, running her eyes along his body.
Elliot walked up to her and let the towel drop, kissing her. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up onto the counter.
"I love you," Olivia said.
"I love you too, baby."
She pecked him on the lips and jumped off the counter.
She walked out of the bathroom and into the closet. She grabbed underwear and one of Elliot's shirts. She got dressed then walked back into the bathroom.
"What's wrong babe?"
"Nothing," Elliot said looking up smiling, with the pregnancy test in his hands. "I love you wearing my shirts."
"And I love wearing them.. I might actually fit into them within a couple of months."
"Just possibly," Elliot said chuckling. "If only I could fit into your stuff.
"Oh yeah, if only," Olivia said laughing. "Let's just say, that basically all your shirts are mine too now."
"Oh really."
"Yes really, I love them," Olivia said hugging herself.
Elliot laughed, walking into the closet to get underwear and a pair of sweatpants. "Hey Liv."
"Yeah babe."
"Uh, where's all my boxers?"
"They're hidden."
Elliot laughed, "why?"
"Because I hate them."
"So can I just hide all of your clothes?"
"Um well no."
"And that'll be why?"
"Because I need them."
"And I need my boxers," Elliot said peaking around the wall.
"Just for tonight?"
"Fine.." Elliot said, putting the sweatpants on.
"Thank you," Olivia said, pecking him on the lips, walking to the bed and laying down.
Elliot got onto the bed behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
"I love you," he whispered into her ear.
She turned her head and entangled their lips. "Goodnight baby."
"Goodnight," he said, pecking her on the lips over and over again.
His hands made his way to her stomach, underneath their shirt and her hands went on top of his.
"I'm home," Elliot whispered, while he watched Olivia drift off.