chapter 1

maranello, italy

Ria's POV:

Finally back in Italy. I missed this so much. The light breeze and the warmth, nothing like the ugly weather in Austria. I drive to the factory with my motorcross and am greeted with Angelina filming me.

"Noooo, you can't film me like this! I don't even have my Prema shirt on." I say to Angelina trying to avoid the camera.

"We have the new shirts inside. But before you change I want you to finally meet our new driver Ollie Bearman. I have the feeling you both will get along so good." Angelina says as we walk into the factory and are greeted with pictures that were taken at GPs and trophies that where won by several Prema drivers.

"WAIT, he is already here. Why didn't you tell me?!" I say and fix my hair in the reflection of the glass door of the shelfs. "Oh Angie, you are going to be the death of me, I hope you know that."

"Yeah yeah, you look beautiful my dear, don't worry."

We go up the stairs and I already see familiar faces and hug them. Then I see my favourite person coming out of a room and the second he saw me he started shouting.

"LADIES AND GENTELMAN ADRIANAAA PRINZZZ HAS ENTERED THE PREMA FACTORY AND IS READY TO TAKE EMBARESING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF US" Paul the engineer says and hugs me tightly.

"I hate the way you always introduce me and I missed you too, thank you for caring." I said with a sarcastic tone "And you must be our Rookie in Prema. Hi I am Adriana, you can call me Ria. We are going to spend a lot of time together so be prepared to see this beautiful face whenever you dont expect it to appear. Very good at filming things when people think I'm not filming."

"Hello, I'm Ollie but you probably already know that. Just don't film me sleeping like you did with Oscar and Robert and we will be fine." He said and I laughed and hugged him.

"Okay guys let get this photoshoot going because we don't have a lot of time"

---

"Okay Arthur, you need to be a little bit more serious please. The silly pictures will be done afterwards. Now please guys try not to drop Ollie like you dropped Seb the last time we did this." I warned the guys.

We are shooting photos right now. And Dennis, Jehan, Jak and Arthur are trying to hold Ollie vertically and almost drop him onto the ground.

"Perfect. Could you guys let Ollie down slowly and dont drop him while you do that?" I say and go the the Laptop to see if the photos turned out good.

After I checked the photos I began to prepare myself for the silly photos. I realised that both batteries of the camera I brought were dead.

"Oh shit, Angie!!!" I call out for Angelina

"Si bella?"

"Do you have a spare battery that is charged? The two i brought are already dead"

"No I dont think so but let me look"

As I turned to the guys I say "Sorry gentelmen, we can't do silly pics today because I don't have any batteries left that are charged." I looked at the guy with an apologetic look.

"It's alright, Miss Prinz. We can do them tomorrow, right guys?" Dennis suggested and put his arm around my waist. I lookes at the guys and they agreed.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. And please stop calling me "Miss Prinz" not funny and you can't even pronounce it right Dennis."

"I didnt find any suitable batteries, sorry my dear. But I have something better!" Angelina says as you pulls out a Polaroid camera behind her back.

"WAIT! Is this my Polaroid camera? I thought someone stole! Oh my days, are there still some films in there?" I go up Angelina and take my camera and see that there are 7 filmes left.

"I think Paul took it because he had enough of you taking secret pics of him" Arthur said.

"Oh he's gonna pay for this. But not today because I want to use my 7 films wisely. And the first one is a selfie of us all." I say and we all come together for a group photo but one person "Ollie why are you standing there? Come on you are a part of the family now!" I say and gesture to him that he should stay next to me.

I make two photos. One for me and one for Ollie so he has something to remember of his first day we met.

---

Through out the day me and Ollie got more closer and now we are sitting in a restaurant next to each other and on my other side Angelina. "Told you so."

"What do you mean 'I told you so?'" I asked her quietly because she whispered too.

"You and Ollie get along very good." She told me and I looked at her and kind of realised that she was right.

Ollie definitely wasn't ugly and after a long while he is someone that is taller than me who i fancy.

After that small talk with Angelina I go back talking with Ollie who also apparently spoke with Paul.

---

We pay for the food and walk back to the factory. Everyone was infront of me and I was trailing behind them lost in my thoughts thinking about tomorrow, school and maybe Oll-

"What are you thinking about?" I hear someone say next to me.

"Oh nothing important, school and stuff." I say while I look at Ollies beautiful hair which looks absolutely fluffy and soft to touch.

"You still go to school?"

"Yeah, comercial school in Austria, but I like to say it's a business academy because it sounds better. Second year of five." I said as he laughed. "What about you? Are you still in school?"

"Oh no, I did my GCSE's and concentrated only on motorsports since then. But five years of high school seem alot?"

"It is alot but it alright because I get to do my A-Levels and my diploma in the last two years. And as far as I researched the Austrian A-Levels are one of the harder ones existing."

"That sound good but also horrifing"

"Yeah it is. But you must do what is important to you" After that we had a comfortable silence for around 5 minutes until Ollie broke it.

"Do you have your Polaroid with you?"

"Yeah, why tho?"

"I want a pictures of us to remember this"

"But you already have one to remember of us" I say but still took out my camera.

"I know but this is going to be more special because its only you and me." He looked at me and gave me his signature smile.

And that was it. The last two films were used for Ollie and me. If you are wondering where the other three went, I took photos of the team and Paul for my revenge on him.

But back to Ollie and me, I have the feeling this is going to get better.

A/n:

Holy shit! I have no clue if this all makes sense but i spend so much fucking time writing this. 1225 WORDS YOU KIDDING ME!??!?! But hope you liked it <3