When one got in trouble theres no doubt the other wasn't in on it too.

"Where y'all get it?" I tell them my voice more stern and darker. Like I said before they always wanted to play but they also knew once I got serious they ass would be grass if they didn't stop playing on my top.

"Man look we bought some on the way here, we don't know the person, but he was selling," Shaq tells me nervously letting Quez continue for him.

"We didn't have time to stop by the shop to get any of ours," Quez tells me preparing to top up another blunt.

I must have snatched that sack of weed out his hand so quick some of it falls onto the floor.

"Why y'all buying shit from random strangers? I'm thinking this some shit y'all made y'all selves! This shit could be laced with poison, fuck that shit all in my system now," I yell at them causing them to shrink back.

"Chill it ain't nothing that's poisonous, come on you know we smarter than that," Shaq tells me as I pinch the bridge of my nose, while shaking my head.

"Y'all some idiotic fools, let this shit kill me? I'm a come back and hunt both y'all asses."

I end the conversation walking towards the garbage disposal in the kitchen.  I click on the switch opening the bag.

"Jet man don't do that! That shit was eighty dollars by the gram," Shaq tells me running up behind me to grab the sack.

"That's yo problem right there fool,  you an addict," I dump the shit in the sink, turning on the faucet, while I watch as the disposal does it's duty.

Quez smacks his lip and I give him a hard stare. "You guys must not understand what I be preaching about these drugs in these  streets?  Don't y'all know they lacing weed with rat poison, roach poison?"

They couldn't say anything letting me continue to scold them, it was as though sometimes I felt as though I were talking to my child.

"Mixing all these different toxins that could have you high one minute then in ICU or dead the next."

Shaq looks over at Quez and after they figured I had calmed down a little Quez says, "Alright boss, we get it Jet."  I knew that they probably didn't understand it though, and they probably only agreed to ease my frustration.

I watch as they both go back to playing Madden , and they seemed to have sobered up a bit. Myself though well I'm still a little high, but not as I was before.

I wasn't trying to knock anybody's hustle, but ever since the drugs started being tampered with, shit ain't been the same. I don't  want my people buying from outsiders.

If they wanna try something new, then they could go ahead, but they just had to be logical. Especially when it comes to niggas on the corners, the ones that would grow anything that might be ass, then enhance that shit with sedatives. 

"Jet I forgot to tell you Tyasha  came by, told me to tell you to call her," Shaq tells me handing me the controller. I groan wondering what that girl could possibly want?

Tyasha is Soul's mother, but she probably didn't want me to call her and mention Soul, She probably just wanted more drugs for her and her nigga? I curse at myself sometimes for getting her pregnant, but I don't regret Soul.

Soul is the best thing that ever happen to me, but her mother is toxic over a baby that she couldn't care less for. However she's Soul's mother and I put up with her because of that.

I can't ever expose Soul to witness her parents fighting every other day over her or just anything period. It would damage her that's why I just decided to keep her away until Tyasha was ready to be a mother.