"Just give it a rest!" said Sora "You're Nobodies! You don't even exist! You're not sad about anything!"

Xemnas laughs a bit. "Very good. You don't miss a thing. I can not feel sorrow...No matter what misery befalls the world. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist" He then lifts both his arms up as light flashes before their very eyes.

As everyone started to open their eyes. They all saw Xemnas gone and Sora. "Where's Sora?" Kairi asks in a worried voice.

They looked around the area and said his name but there was no reply or an answer.

Luckily Sora came back by falling onto the ground, they all rushed to his side and asked him if he was alright, which he replied with a yes.

"Where's Xemnas?" Sora ask

They all looked around but Donald was frozen when he found Xemnas, "Amigo? You alright?" Panchito asked, he then saw Xemnas with the broken Kingdom Hearts, soon everyone saw what he was doing.

Xemnas then started to speak with Kingdom Hearts as everyone heard what he was saying. The group tells him not to do it but Xemnas doesn't stop but proceed.

"That fool Ansem said the heart's true nature beyond his understanding. But it's not beyond mine! Hearts are the source of all power!"

A bright light flash in front of their eyes, once they opened them again, nobody from the group was gone, only Xemnas. "Xemnas! You can't hide from us!" said Sora

Mickey turned to the group, "We're not gonna let him get away now!"

Jose then saw something in the corner of his eyes. "Everyone look!"

Out of nowhere a door appeared in front of them. "What is this" Panchito ask

"Kingdom Hearts..." Mickey answered

"Let's go. Xemnas must be inside" said Riku

They were all about to leave until Panchtio pointed out. "Wait amingos!" They all turned to look at the red rooster. "What about Oswald and the others?"

Before Mickey could say anything Kairi spoke. "I'll stay with them until they wake up" she said and held Oswald.

"But Kairi..." Sora started

"Don't worry, I'll wait for you to come back" said Kairi

Jose and Panchito nodded at each other and Jose said, "We'll stay with Kairi while all of you go and defeat Xemnas"

Before Donald could say anything to him Jose stopped him. "Don't worry Donald! Panchito and I we'll be alright! But if any of us should be worried is us"

Panchito stood next to him and gave him a nod. "You be careful out there amigo"

As Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy and Mickey went through the door, the others waited and hoped for their safety to return to them.

...

It's been a while since they've seen their friends go through the door, soon enough Gus and Felix regain consciousness except for Oswald.

"They've been gone for a while...do you think?" Kairi ask

"I'm sure that they're alright! I shouldn't be worried" said Panchito

"Yeah but still..." said Kairi

"Listen Kairi, I said it's taking them some time but remember when you were young Sora, Donald and Goofy had to stop the darkness, they've taken their time. I'm sure they'll come back to us" said Jose.