"Not the ones I have saved in my phone, so there's that at-least." I shrugged, pushing Cameron's head aside so he couldn't punch me again.

"She's taken to her bed. Said she's too psyched to go on tonight and that her confidence is shot. We have to fill her with love and validation so she gets it back. Otherwise, everything she's ever worked for her entire life is gonna be ruined. I don't know why Sami's here, since I only called Blaine, but you are not going anywhere near her." Kurt snapped, pointing his finger at me.

"I can be nice when I want to." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Do you want to?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Not really." I muttered, looking at the floor.

"Exactly. Let's do it." Kurt said, and everyone split up to go buy Rachel stuff, while I stayed at the apartment with Cameron, which was slightly enjoyable.

"Did you actually ever want to date me or was it all just a ploy to get back with my fiancé?" I asked him as we sat on the couch, and Sam tried to cheer Rachel up by playing the guitar.

"No, I actually liked you. I mean, I did want to get back with Blaine, but I thought you would be a fun challenge." He shrugged, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah? Tell me, how did Blaine ever like you? Because I don't think 'Someone's playing hard to get.' Is very attractive." I scoffed, leaning forward, getting uncomfortably face-to-face with him like he did with me in sophomore year.

"Worked on Kurt." He shrugged and I pushed his head away.

"No, that bitch! How did he fall for that?" I laughed, sitting back down.

"The same way Blaine fell for this. 'Hi." He said, mimicking how Blaine and I met.

"Oh my god, he told you about that? That's so embarrassing." I groaned, burying my face in my hands.

"I thought it was adorable." Blaine smiled, walking past and touching my shoulder.

"Is that why you didn't text me?" I called, and I heard his footsteps stop.

"Maybe it's because you were off making out with Justin Bieber." He shrugged, and started walking again.

"Sam." I explained for Cameron, who looked extremely confused, but slightly impressed.

"Oh. Damn, I was hoping you actually kissed Justin Bieber." He sighed, slumping on the couch.

"I never even kissed Sam, Blaine's just being dramatic!" I yelled, and Sam walked out of Rachel's room, his guitar strings completely destroyed.

"She's mean." He pouted, coming over and sitting on the floor.

"She's not usually like this." Kurt groaned, pacing the apartment, and I stood up as Blaine walked over.

"She's usually pushing people away to get on stage." Blaine sighed, sitting on the couch, and I sat in his lap, while he wrapped his arms around me.

"She almost pushed me off once." I shrugged, and I heard Cameron slightly laugh.

"I would pay to see that." He snickered, and I hit him with a pillow.