31

Today is the last day of our trip, we have a married couple, a angry couple and to be distant relationship couple.

Jiho and Hannie are over the moon, their parents still don't know what they did here. Hannie suggested they kept for themselves, only tell them when they give them some grandkids.

Jun and Chae are arguing about some bikini that she wear and caught the unwanted attention of some boys what Jun didn't like so much.

We still didn't told the guys about our situation. It's not one of us is dying or we breaking up but it's a change in our lives.

Seating on the plane, I was staring outside, seeing the lights and the stars. Cheol slip his hand onto mine and hold it tight.

I looked at him but didn't open my mouth not wanting to ruin this and just let it happened. So we both stayed silente just felling the warmth of each other through our hands.

At the airport, Chae grabbed me.

"Ari, I don't know how he knew but Jaehyun is there. I think he's waiting for you" she whispered

"What? Didn't I made it clear that I have a boyfriend and I don't like him?" I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Mission fail.

We passed by him and seeing that we ignored him, he came running to us.

"Chae, Jiho and Ari" he said bowing "I'm offended that you didn't invite me. I thought I was your friend" he said pouting and giving us a box of chocolates.

"Boy, you have a death wish" Jiho mocked him laughing so hard that she grab her belly " boys this is our friend Jaehyun. He's from uni and if you could tell from his face and body, he's a model"

"Hello" Jaehyun said " do you want to have dinner tomorrow? I have some doubts about our assignment and I wanted your help" he continue talking to Jiho

"Yeah no problem but did you came here to just say that? You have our numbers"

"I just wanted to see you three" three I was with him once and it was not that really pleasant since he flirt with me even knowing I have a boyfriend.

Cheol grip on my waist got stronger, he was getting jealous. Somethings don't change and the possessives didn't, he even gets jealous of the coffe boy takes a second look.

"Me and Ari are going" he said sternly

"Ari are you coming tomorrow?" Jaehyun asked me making me rolled my eyes, he's playing with fire

"She has plans with me " Cheol answered for me

"She has a mouth, she can answer for herself" Jaehyun said benting down to my height. I felt Cheol hand leave my waist so before he ruined Jaehyun career I grabbed him.

"I have plans with my boyfriend, sorry" I bowed slightly and turn my back trying to leave with Cheol.

"I'll text you later then. Bye"

Cheol didn't all until we arrived at the house.

"Are you calmer?" I asked him

"How do you know him?"

"I went with Chae to a photoshop and he was one of the models. He flirts with everyone, don't be like this. I let him know that I have a boyfriend that I love very much" I said and he smiled making me feel happier. I don't want to spend the little time we have together arguing.

"I don't like him. Be careful around him." He said laying down on my lap "now I really don't want to go to the US"

"You said you wanted to go and it's a good opportunity" I said playin with his hair that's getting long

"And I said I didn't want to leave you. Can't you come with me? You can work as my translator"

"Please, you speak English perfectly. I'm better but you don't need me. And I can't leave here I still have one more year to go."

He pouted and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Trust me Cheol, when you come back I'll be here for you. And you can always come here for a week or two. You're the boss, make it happen" I said smiling and hugging him as well with him still on my lap.

"I'll tell Hannie tomorrow" he said getting up " do you want to take a shower first?" He asked

I got up, leaned in to his ear "why don't we take a shower together?" I whispered as I walked inside the bathroom , where he quickly follow me up already shirtless.

I'll miss this too.

The next day, I woke up first than Cheol because I'll spend the day with my mom. Since I left home, I try to be with her when I can because I don't want her to feel alone.

"Hey Sweetie" she said as she opened the door.

"Hi mommy" I hugged her tightly, it has been two weeks since the last time I saw her.

"Cheol didn't come with you? " she asked

"He's still sleeping and I want today to be just the two of us"

"About that sweetie.... call Cheol to come. There's someone I like for you two to meet" Like she asked me I call him to come soon as possible, the poor boy was still sleeping

"Who is he?" I asked smirking "and why you didn't tell me sooner?"

"I was scared that you would get hurt. His name is Jin. I meet me in the grocery store 3 months ago and it just happened naturally. But I want for you to meet him"

"Scared of what? Dad died a long time ago, he would want for you to find love again. I'm happy for you." I said smiling

I heard a knock on the door.

"You arrived here fast"

"You called me and just said come here fast. What did you expect for me to do ?" He said sitting down on the couch not after giving my mom a kiss "what's wrong?"

"My mom got a boyfriend" I smiled sitting next to him.

"That's great" he smiled and got up to hug my mom, I really love that they get on pretty well.