Tempting my BFFs

Dear Kat,

In 4th Grade I Made Friends With 5 Amazing Girls.They Were My BFFs.But Now I'm In 5th Grade And I Got Major Problems.There's A Group Of Bullies In My Class And They Spread Rumors,Mock People And Especially They're Friend Stealers.They Stole 2 Of My BFFs And They Bully Me.They Made Me A Social Outcast.I Do Still Have Friends In My Class,But They Are Also Ex-Friends Of The Bullies.I Am Also The Bullies' Ex-Friend As I Quit Cuz It Turns Out They're Not All "Sunshine And Rainbows".They Have This "Trance" To Make People Love Them Even Tough Those People Know They're Bullies.So One Of My Ex-Friends Who Are A Part Of Their Group Knows They're Bullies.They Ever Bullied Her But She Still Kept Being Friends With Her Instead Of Me.My Friends Also Knows They're Bad Influence But They Still Keep Being Friends With Them.My 3 BFFs Are Still True Blue,But I Don't Know How Long They'll Still Keep From The "Trance" Of Those Bullies.What Should I Do?

From, FriendsOrBullies

Dear FriendsOrBullies,

I'm sorry to that. Unfortunately, this happens more than you think. And the only advice I can give you is not to give in. Don't fight fire with fire, but don't let them get away with it. Get an adult involved, and don't have friends who join in bullying you. Stay strong, for you are beautiful and young. I can't say it'll get better, but situations don't make you, how you handle them do. Be brave.

Xoxo, Kat