Prologue

Ayanokoji POV:

Several hours had passed since we returned to the ship after the island exam. I just lay on the bed in our room, not that I felt tired, but after a week of sleeping on hard ground, you will begin to appreciate the comforts you have.

Din....

Suddenly I received a message on my phone from the school administration: "Students, within one hour, everyone will come to the main hall for an important announcement."

There was no point in guessing whether we would face the next special exam or it would be something completely different.

I arrived at the main hall 15 minutes before the appointed time, there were about 80% of all students and it does not seem that anyone has any idea what should happen next, therefore it remains only to wait for the time to expire.

- Ayanokoji.

Turning around, I met the gaze of a girl approaching me.Horikita Suzune, a girl desperately trying to keep up with her dream of reaching Grade A, after a special examination, she gained some popularity in our class, as the leader who earned 225 class points for the class.

- hm?

- Looks like you're all alone again. Do you have any idea why we've been brought to this place?

As usual, she didn't miss a chance to humiliate me for not having friends because of my low social ability.

- No, we'll have to wait for the appointed time.

We spent the next 15 minutes in awkward silence, quite difficult to maintain a conversation with someone as sharp as a knife.

15 minute later

3-rd person POV:

Exactly at 17:00, a man of about 40 years old with lilac hair appeared in front of the students.

-My name is Naruomi Sakayanagi and I am the chairman of the ANHS. "We have a big event coming up. Since the beginning of the school year, the government has introduced new technologies to look into the future, and pilot studies are being carried out at this stage, our school has been chosen as one of the targets. The data is carefully filtered, and we are ready to show you the main events taking place at the school for the next 3 years. Several high school students were also invited, who were selected after an overall assessment.(Horikita Manabu, Akane Tachibana, Nagumo Miyabi, Asahina Nazuna, Kiryuin Fuka, Kiriyama Ikuto).

Everyone in the audience was surprised by what was happening, some were excited expecting to see themselves on the screen, others did not want outsiders to know about some of their secrets.

Horikita Manabu: "There is a high probability that ayanokoji will be shown on the screen. I wonder if he will help Suzuna return to the past."

Ryuen: "kukuku, Interestingly enough, after the Island Exam, I had my suspicions about Class D's leader, Horikita Suzune, her abilities are clearly not enough to lead the Defect Class to victory. If my suspicions are correct, someone was pulling strings in the shadows. I can't wait to find out the truth."

Ayanokoji POV:

....

I feel the approach of huge problems. It looks like my actions will be open to everyone. My dreams of a quiet, peaceful life in this school are shattered... There is a small chance that nothing compromising me will be shown, but I need to prepare for the worst.One thing remains for sure, this is a great opportunity to collect as much information as possible.When the chairman spoke about future events, I thought of kushida kiku, a class D angel, she is desperately trying to keep her true identity, which will most likely be exposed to everyone. Although I'm sure my classmate isn't alone with this problem, how much are other students hiding?

Chairman Sakayanagi: So let's start the first part.

Author words:

The moments shown will be taken randomly without any chronological order.

English is not my native language, there may be a lot of spelling mistakes, I'm sorry.

Write your comments and suggestions.