Cought me by surprise (Heizou x reader) pt.2

Start from the beginning

And he's looking for me.

"Excuse me miss. Have you seen- oh, nevermind. Hello there, Y/n." His voice echoed in my head as I turned around to face him.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. But I'm not Y/n. Why? Did she do something stupid again?" I acted. I mimiced my mother whenever I did something as a child.

Heizou seemed confused, and didn't look like he bought any of it.

"You're gonna have to try harder to convince me honey."

"Honey? Wait you guys were lovers.. Oof. I'm sorry buddy, but she has a girlfriend. Also, I'm her twin sister, S/n.. Y/n left for Fontaine to meet with some of her friends for reaserch."

"She had a sister?" He looked a little shocked, but his eyes didn't share the surprisement. He's gonna have to try harder.

"Yeah.. we don't really talk about it, but I think you should know, since she probably played you to get to something. I'm sorry. Wanna grab somethig to drink?"

WHY DID I JUST INVITE HIM FOR A DRINK!? I'M ACTING AS IF I WANT TO BE ARRESTED!

"Oh... I see, sure. A drink would be fine if you have some time." He smiled. I haven't seen that smile in some time.

---------------------------------------------------
As we were enjoying our drinks he didn't talk to much, so I decided to form a convesration.

"So, how did you and my sister met?" I asked as he averted his gaze back to me.

"We met in Inazuma, she came there for some reaserch of our culture."

"Hm.. strange. You sure you're not lying?"

"Why would I lie?"

"Her darshan is Spantamad, not Vahumana like mine."

"Well, like you said, she probably lied to me. Though I don't understand why." He looked a bit sad.

"Well, I can't really give you an answer, but I'm really sorry for you. If you want I can tell her something when she get's back, although I don't know when that's gonna be.."

"No need.. I'll be staying here for some time anyway. Academiya's acting grand sage asked me for assistance with something".  You have no idea how much self control it took me to maintain my cool.

"Oh how interesting. He didn't tell me anything about this. I think him and I will have to have a nice chat after you meet him..." I said with irritated voice.

"Pardon?" He looked confused and it was such a rare and cute sigh- SNAP OUT OF IT HE'S TRYING TO ARREST YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

"Oh, I'm his assistant. He used to be a scribe and well, nobody filled his position yet so he's doing two jobs. My sister was supposed to be a scribe in his place for a while. But she's too careless and she declined."

"I see. Well would you be so kind to show me where to find him,S/n?"

"Sure, if you're done here."

We got up, paid and left. I lead him into Academiya. As we reached Alhaitham's office I saw him reading instead of doing his
job. And people wonder why Kaveh is always angry with him.

"Alhaitham!" I yell because he probably isn't gonna hear me anyway.

I saw Heizou flinchig from my change of voice. I just smiled at him and proceeded to the lazy scribe.

I pulled out his soundproof head piece from him as he turned around glaring daggers at me. I've seen worse from Cyno.

"Alhaitham... Did you happen to forget to send someone to get mr. Shikanoin. I mean, it only seemed right since you called for him. Right?"

Genshin impact x reader {One shots}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara