Hello there, stranger! [Heizou/Kazuha x reader]

Modern AU- got inspored because I was traveling to other country too last week. BUT I haven't met anyone sadly

Ah, school trips. One of best ways for building up friendships and irronic thing is... the best experiences always happen in the bus while going somewhere.

Y/n thought while she was putting last of her things in her backpack in 2am ready to get out and go to meeting spot where her class is gonna meet up.

She knew noone is actually gonna sleep until around 6am.  She enjoyed those times in bus, but she was somehow never part of  them.

And she deffinately didn't want to become a part of them do she had to arrive early to take a seat with someone who isn't Ag/n (annoying guy).

Because he's always last one and today she vould be the last one with available seat next to her and with whole ckass shipping them she knew this trip would be anything but fun if they sat together.

She hoped to show her class one of two things.
1) She's kind of grossed out about things related to love.
Or 2) She liked someone else.

Number one is more possible. But as a 'writer' and dreamer she always thought how cool it would be to find some new friends in other country.

——————————————

Everyone was on their seats and luckily, Ag/n was late enough for teacher to find a place beside you. And boy were you happy.

------------------------------
Few hours later and you you finnaly decided to have some sleep. It lasted a bit more than an hour but it felt really good. You turned around and everyome in your class was sleeping or starting to wake up.

You couldn't resist but to take one quick picture of everyone sleeping peacefully (lol that's me👍).

Soon you arrived at your destination after another hour of chatting.

Let the sightseeing begin.

You thought while trying to keep up with your friends from class. It eas honestly fun, few jokes here and there and bunch of pictures. You loved this part of trips because you were part of it. And you somehow managed to forget your introverted anxiety.

Only bad thing? Ag/n was 'part of 'your' friend group' as well. You always found it annoying, whenever you were on trips he was always around you, max distance was 1 meter away from you. HOW WERE YOU SUPPOSED TO GOSSIP ABOUT GUYS WITH GIRLS IF HE WAS AROUND!?

---------------------------------
AT LAST THE PART YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

The city you were visiting had a big and beautiful Natural History museum and you got a 'free-pass'

Your friend group split and you didn't feel like waiting for other girls to finish their make up first before going to see exhibitions.

So you left, Ag/n of cours right behind you. You tried ignoring him, but it was hard seeing him behind you looking at you while you tried to take pictures.

Then!

You spoted two most cute guys you've ever seen!

You just couldn't help yourself but take a quick sneaky picture of them. They kind a looked gay, BUT HEY WHO CARES you wanted to be at least friends, so after few pictures of some animals (to hide their pictures) you aproached them.

"Hey, excuse me... could you take a picture please..?"

You handed them yoir phone. They looked at you and you apsorbed their feature a bit more.

 They looked at you and you apsorbed their feature a bit more

 (Pictures are not mine!!! I gound them on google! Credits to whoever made them!!!!! They're beautifulll)

They looked kind of confused, but noded soon. The guy with white haur handed you your phone back with a quiet question.

"Isn't that your friend over there..? You could've aske him. Or is there something wrong?"

You quickly looked at Ag/n and back at this handsome guy in front of you.

"Well, he's just following me, and I don't really like him so I'm trying to pretend like he doesn't exist... But, maybe you could also help me make him a bit mad..?"

You questiond full of hope then the green eyes guy jumped in with a smile.

"Of yourse we can cupcake! Here'let me take a picture of us."

He then huged both you and white haired guy as you took a selfie. "Wow, this one is amazing! Hey I wanna send this to you so you could remember us! Give me your snep or something!"

They were so sweet, you swore to God you needed those type of guys or even better, them in your life.

You went further through museum together chatting with the guys.

Their names were Heizou and Kazuha. In one moment Heizou dissapeared somewhere but he quickly came back. You had so much fun talking to them that you were really sad you had to go somewhere else with your class.

You wawed good bye to them knowing you'll probably hear from them since you gave eachother your snapchats for some pictures.

It was then that you realised, Ag/n wasn't so near yu anymore and tyou finnaly felt some freedom today, until you accidentaly  heard  what your friends told him to do. You now made a decition to avoid him at all cost. (We'll get to that later)

--------------------------------------

Now you had some free time again and thakfully Ag/n went with other boys in your class.

You startedto ailessly wonder around streets remembering route you camefrom so you could return back in time, when you heard a cheerful voice.

"Oh? Well well, it looks like we meet again."

Part 2 in making!