Neet Preparation

The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is one of the premier entrance exams for aspirants to obtain admission into medicine programs at prestigious colleges and universities across India. Every year more than 1 million aspirants appear at the NEET exam and this number is anticipated to be on an increasing trend.

The mocks for NEET offered by NEET MOCK covers the entire NEET syllabus that helps the students in NEET preparation and excel in the exam. All the NEET mock test papers offered by NEET MOCK are based on NCERT and the difficulty level is based on last three years pattern.

Why attend regular mock tests at NEET MOCK?

· Increase your chances of clearing NEET by many folds.

· Make you aware of NEET paper pattern and marking scheme.

· Let you know where you stand in comparison to other students. (All India Ranking)

· These mocks will clear your concepts and will be helpful in your board as well as NEET preparation.

· Make you aware of your strong and weak chapters in each subject.

· Make you aware of challenges and difficulties faced in actual exam scenario.

NEET toppers have acknowledged that Mock Tests at NEET Mock were strictly based on prescribed syllabus and helped them crack the exam. NEET Mock provides chapter wise and full subject CBT based mock papers. Full Subject Mocks prepares you to excel and perform in actual NEET Exam. Chapter Wise Mocks of any subject makes your fundamentals strong and durable. NEET MOCK also provide performance-based growth analytics to indicate which portion of any subject needs more attention which in turn aid your NEET preparation.

NEET Mock provides CBT Based Mocks for all streams of NEET. The subjects offered for mock are Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Register now to kick start your NEET preparation and subscribe to NEET MOCK to get exclusive benefits.