"Oye!?" Came the surprised question, as he removed his helmet to properly see the owner of that voice.

"Morni girl?" "Liftman?" They asked in unison "What a coincidence!"

"Tumhe yaad hai?" again and then laughed at the nicknames they gave to each other, his anger long forgotten.

"Tum haste bhi ho? Last time puri ride mein tumhara sadu chehra dekh ke I thought tumhe hasna nahi aata" Akshara asked stepping out as he straightened lips, giving her a sarcastic look.

"Accha sorry sorry, continue. Haste hue achhe lagte ho" She smiled genuinely complimenting him, as his smile reached his brown eyes at her words. 'Abey! Itna kyun has raha hai?' He couldn't help but think.

Honk by a passing car reminded them their whereabouts and the situation.

"Kyun roka?" Akshara asked putting her earphones back in the bag.

"Tumhara dil lautane aaya tha" a moment lost track amidst cool breeze. Glancing at each other, their eyes widened, as he himself was surprised by his words.

"Mera dil!?" She couldn't understand as he stared back her black kohl smudged eyes. Cold wind gushed to participate and gave them a soothing effect as she skipped her beat.

Without moving his eyes, he simply raised his hand as a beautiful bracelet shined hanging. He pointed at the center heart as she blinked at the realization. She touched her empty wrist as he smiled a bit, eyes still locked on her.

She thanked him, taking it back and sat in the auto. He put his hand on forehead, signaling her to adjust hair to have a clear view of her face. She obliged smiling as he waved back keeping his bike aside to let them go.

They both looked at their own hands surprised and stopped waving, an unknown smile curled up their faces.

"Kuch to hua hai... Kuch ho gaya hai..." a song played in her auto as her smile refused to leave while he wore helmet, unaware happiness shining bright on his face.

*

Aarohi was waiting for the lift, when people offered Neil to take the lift first and that they will come in the following one.

Lost in her own thoughts, she did not bother who was there or what was happening.

Ting

Lift door opened and she entered first. Rest of them glanced at each other, then Neil but someone else broke the ice from coming behind him.

"Please move in. I can't afford to waste my employees time for the lift because of me"

They were surprised by this gesture of their CEO. "Thank you. Mr. Birla" someone smiled grabbing Aarohi's attention.

They obliged as he entered the lift last. She tried to take glimpse but only his thick voice and sharp eyes were seen. He ran fingers through his hair leaving as Aarohi rushed to share the news.

"Abey tu yeh 5th coffee pi raha hai" Kairav scolded his colleague Vansh when girls entered cafeteria.

"Dopaher se continuous baarish ho rahi hai na Kairav, lagta hai feel le raha" Aarohi smiled replying him.

"Mausam nahi tension hai bro" He replied.

"Kya ho gaya?" Akshara enquired taking her coffee.

"Arre yaar, you know? Jab CEO se direct reporting ki promotion hui... main bekaar hi khush hua" Vansh shook head while others giggled.

"Bas ab yeh baarish ruk jaaye... warna wo workaholic khud to ghar jaayenge nahi, na hum ja paayenge" He sulked as they all laughed.

*

Akshara was rushing downstairs, checking her watch after training when she slipped her foot and lost balance trying to hold the railing. A strong pair of arms pulled her in a reflex.

"Oye" They exclaimed in unison.

"Sorry" They mumbled again.

"Tum?" This time they had to ask together. Still holding on to his shoulder she asked as he had the same expression in the same situation, not letting her fall.

"Tum mera picha to nahi kar rahi?" He asked dramatically, mocking how she would ask seeing her narrow her eyes.

"In your dreams" She sassed, flocking her hair at the backside, standing back straight. They laughed as she gushed

"No way... Don't tell me tum bhi yaha kaam karte ho" Her eyes lit up at the thought as he shrugged with a brief smile.

"Toh pehle kabhi kyun nahi mile?" before he can speak anything, she continued "Koi na... ab to mulakat hoti rahegi"

He grinned asking "Jaldi mein ho? Care for a lift?"

"Thank you, but mere colleagues wait kar rahe hai" She smiled thankful and left answering her call

"On my way Kairav, 2 minutes"

'Kairav' He stopped at the name while she turned to look at him.

"Fir milenge Liftman!" She waved leaving as he chuckled

"See you Mornigirl!" He brushed his hair with hand, goofily smiling to himself.

*

"Waise, Kya naam hai tere uss Liftman ka?" Arohi asked taking the prints out of the printer. It was then Akshara realized, she did not even know his name.

"Tu itni baar use mili aur tune naam bhi nahi pucha?" She asked clipping the papers.

"To usne bhi nahi bataya..." Akshu replied unsure.

"Koi na, konse department mein hai who to pata hai?" She enquired further

Akshara tried to remember but "Nahi yaar! Mujhe nahi pata" Akshu felt a little down as she didn't know anything about him.

"Tu kaha mili thi?"

"Woh us din Training centre ke aaspaas mila tha" Her eyes lit up.

"Pakka New Management trainee hoga" Arohi beamed at her own guess.

"Trainee ke liye woh thoda bada nahi hai?" She thought out loud.

"Tu sab ke liye mana karegi, toh use dhundhegi kaise?" Aru complained

"Dhundhna kyun hai? Kismat mein hoga to mil jaayega" Akshu shrugged, resuming her work "jaise ab tak mil jata tha"

"Offoh! Tere ittefaaq tujhe hi Mubarak. Mujh mein itna patience nahi hai" Aaru shook her head "I'm sure, woh apne CEO jitna hot to nahi hi hoga..." She laughed taking files as Akshu smacked her forehead "Silly"

***

(To be continued...)

*****

So, how is it?

Stay tuned for the last part of the story.

Please vote and share your reviews. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

MaDiee !