Coincidences!

Hello people!

Here is my first try on the cutest pair I found out recently. So here is my sweet attempt to make you feel good too. Please try the AbhiRa Story...

Ittefaaq!

"Arre jaldi chal, ceremony start ho jaayegi" A young lady in her mid-twenties hurried closing her umbrella as she entered the Birla auditorium with her friend.

"Suna hai, interns ko welcome speech new CEO denge" Her friend Aarohi informed as they took their seat "aur suna hai he is so hot" she gushed.

"Please welcome the youngest CEO of the country, the most talented Mr. Abhimanyu Birla"

An excited round of applause rang through the auditorium at the announcement but soon faded as the man took the mic.

"Hello everyone. I'm Neil Oberoy, Secretary of Mr. Birla. Due to unavoidable circumstances he himself could not join us today, so here I am, greeting you all on his behalf"

He went on welcoming the new joiners and the rest of the procedures followed.

"Yaar Akshu, yeh bade log bhi na..." Her friend was clearly disappointed "Roz roz thodi na dekhne milte hai..."

"Chhod na Aaru. Who humse alag thodi na dikhte honge? Unke bhi do hath, do per, ek muh hoga..." She dismissed even her own curiosity, focusing on their new journey of internship.

Akshara Goenka, lovingly called as Akshu, was fun-loving, dedicated and a overthinking girl. Always spreading smile, she was the most innocent girl, one would ever come across.

*

"Yaar yeh baarish hamesha galat waqt par hi kyun aati hai?" Aarohi asked irritated as she stepped down from Mumbai local train.

"Ab Akshu kaha reh gai?" She called her friend, searching the station.

"Yaar Aaru, yaha railway tracks pe to paani bhar gaya hai... Trains bahot hi slow chal rahi hai. Main bus se aa jaaungi" She shouted, hoping she will be heard in those heavy rains at Borivali station.

"Tu aage jaa, Main waqt pe pahonchne ki koshish karti hoon" They hung the calls as Aarohi stopped a cab to their office.

After a while...

"Ek to aaj office ka pehla din hai... aur main yaha iss road pe... koi vehicle dikh jaaye to at least lift hi mil jaaye..." Akshara thought walking on weirdly empty roads of Aarey forest area. "Hey Kanhaji! Please first day pe hi late nahi hona..." Akshara folded her hands in silent prayer.

"Oye" A shout was heard followed by honks as a motorbike screeched to stop abruptly.

"Oye" Akshara took a step back, shocked to see a bike out of nowhere.

"Yeh koi tahelneki jagah hai?" The owner of that voice asked sarcastically but concern took over his anger, looking at the innocent, a bit tensed and confused face of the girl.

"Finally!" Ignoring him Akshara chirped, happy to see a human after all.

"Tum bata sakte ho ke sabse nazdik ka bus stop kidhar milega?"

"Bus stop? Tum yahaa kaise pahonchi?" He asked, raising his thick dark eyebrows. He ran his hand on wet dark hair, removing his helmet to properly hear her chatter.

"Wo shayad main galat bus me chad gai thi... to conducter ne bola waha corner pe utar jane ko, ke paas me hi ek bus stop hai, waha se dusri bus mil jaayegi" She started telling the stranger all her story of why and how she reached, where she was.