Part 1: The Mistake

"Soviet Union, present!" 

Soviet Union snapped out of his daze, lifting his eyes to look at the speaker. It was UN. Why was UN calling him? Ah right, today was the day they presented their country's contribution to the national economy. 

Soviet stood up, pushing back his chair. He grabbed the neatly stacked papers on his desk. Soviet lightly tapped the stack onto his desk, putting the papers back into their places. He glanced up. The room was tense, waiting for him to go to the front. 

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵.

Soviet leafed through the papers as he strode to the front of the room. He only glanced up once to look down at America, his mouth widening into a dangerous tantalizing grin.

𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭. 

That was the advantage of his tremendous height. He was the tallest of all the countries. Soviet never tilted his head down to talk to a country. He'd keep his head straight, and he would narrow his eyes down. What Soviets intentions were was obvious when anyone would talk to him. He was demanding respect, obedience, and acknowledgement of his power unmatched by any country. 

Soviet reached the front in a few long strides. He looked up, facing the room, and began to talk.

-----------------------

The meeting ended soon afterward, just as the sun dipped below the horizon. 

Soviet strode out of the meeting room, China trailing close behind him. As USSR went into the main hall, conversation around him ceased. Countries would step back, and look at him until he passed. 

Soviet passed a large group. It was the West, conversing until he walked by them. As soon as he came into vicinity, they glared at him. 

Soviet gave them a sideward glance. It was the usual. America, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Canada, and Italy. 

He grinned at them, displaying his razor sharp teeth. A few of them looked away nervously. America kept staring at him. Soviet felt America's bloodthirsty glare on him as he exited the UN building, walking towards his car. 

Soviet and China parted ways as they went to their vehicles. Neither of them said a word to each other, but understood exactly how the other felt. They were tired, worn out, mad, 𝘦𝘹𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. The UN conference had taken a toll on every country. From dawn to dusk the attending countries had been forced into countless meeting, countless arguments, and now, even as they left, they had a countless amount of papers to complete. Soviet was irritated by it all. He growled under his breath, remembering all the work he had to do.

Soviet got into his car, slamming the door. He threw his head back, sighing while he massaged his temples. Soviets grim expression faded though, as a smile danced on his lips when he remembered the country waiting for him back at his villa. 

there were only certain countries required to go to this UN meeting. India had not been on the list. Soviet expected that his sweet India would have a warm meal prepared for him, knowing that he was probably drained from an entire day of meetings. 

With that affirmation in mind, he pulled out of the parking lot, turning onto the main road to begin the hour long journey to his villa. 

-----------------------