19 Team

(I'm sorry for the wait. I've just been really busy with stuff.)

Carlos grabbed my arm stopping me from throwing myself in front of Harry.
Luckily Harry ducks right in time, just as Ben swipes at Harry's head then tripped over a log.
Carlos let go of me and I quickly went over to Harry making sure he was okay.
When I turn around to look at Ben. He quickly got back to his feet, letting out a roar as he ran angrily towards me.
Harry pushed me out of the way and onto the ground, having Ben charging for him instead. I watch in horror as Ben was about to hit Harry.

     "Watch out!" Jay yelled as he grabbed Harry, just pulling him out of Ben's way causing Ben to crash into another tree. Harry quickly got back to his feet then helped me up.

Ben pushed himself to his feet, growing at our group.

    "You need some serious nose adjustments." Harry commented.

    "I'm not so sure." Carlos responded.

Ben let out a loud roar before getting ready to pounce.

   "Ben? Did Audrey do that?" Carlos asked.

    "Huh! I thought I recognized those pants." Jay said as Ben looked down at his pants then his hand.

     "Are you guys honestly just realizing the resemblance, now?" I ask them.

    "Oh, he's got a boo-boo. That's why he's so cranky." Gil said noticing that Ben looked in pain. "You know, my Dad said that his Dad did not handle pain well at all." That caused Ben to growl.

    "You're good with animals. Do something." Jay said that to Carlos and pushed him forward.

    "But... Okay. All right." Carlos said nervously as he walked up to Ben.

Ben growled as Carlos approached him.

    "Hey, Ben. It's me, Carlos, all right?" Carlos said calmly as he walked closer. Ben swatted his hand at Carlos nearly missing him. "Ben! Ben! It's Carlos, all right? You know me. You helped me once. Remember, with Dude? Right? Let me help you. Come on. Let me see your hand." Carlos said.
Ben slowly showed his hurt hand to Carlos.
    "All right. Attaboy. Beast.... King.... So... Whatever. Oh, yeah. That's a big one. Uh..." Carlos looked at Ben's hand. "I'm gonna count, all right? One... Two." with that Carlos yanked the splinter out of Ben's hand. Ben roared in pain.

   "There it is. You did it." Carlos smiled.

But just as Ben stood up he was suddenly sprayed with something. I turn around and see Jane with a water gun.

"Hey." Carlos said cheerfully as he jumped down and ran over to Jane. "Oh, my gosh, I was so worried."

"You didn't show up." Jane said quickly. "I got scared she got you too."

"I didn't forget your party." Carlos said at the same time. They said some other things that I couldn't decipher.

"I'm so glad you're alright." They said together then hugged each other.

"All right." Jay said.
I turn around to see Ben's human arm around Jays shoulder as Jay was helping Ben over to the group.
"You good?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." Ben said.

"Take a seat right there, okay?" Jay told Ben as he lowered him down on a log and they both shared a laugh.

"Oh, that was funky." Ben said and I notice he is back to normal all except a short beard.

"It was. There's..." Jay scratched his face.

"Huh?" Ben scratched his face in confusion until he fell his beard and mustache. "Oh, wow."

    "You need another blast." Jane said then sprayed more water in Ben's face.

"Please... Please stop." Ben said as the water dripped from his hair leaving the beard on his face.

"Huh. It's Enchanted Lake water. I guess it can only do so much." Jane said.

"Well at least the water got rid of most of the fur and the urge to kill us all." I say as I look at Harry. Ben looked over in my direction and noticed Harry standing beside me.

"Hold on." Ben said standing up taking a step towards Harry and I. Harry, Gil and I turned to look at Ben.

"Who's side are they on?" Ben asked pointing at Harry.

"They escaped and joined us. And Mal has the ember, which is our only hope to stop Audrey. Details to follow." Jay told Ben.

"Hades' ember? Has Mal gone back to the Isle?" Ben asked, as he was very lost.

"I said details to follow. We're meeting up with Mal, Evie and Uma. Let's go." Jay said.

"Uma?" Ben shouted.

"Details to follow." Jane, Carlos, Jay and I all said.

Jay pushed and turned Ben around as we all started walking towards Evie's place.

I turn to look at Harry who hadn't made a move yet.

"You coming?" I asked him.

"You go, I'll catch up." Harry told me, I nodded and walked beside Carlos, leaving Harry with Jay.

I was soon met with a kiss on my neck. I turn around and smile at Harry, we walked the rest of the way together.

We all walk up the path across the well kept lawn to Evie's place.
Just at we step on the stone the doors fly open and Mal runs forward into Bens arms. Gil, I and Harry go over to Uma as Jay goes to Celia first.

"I always knew you'd be part of the solution." Ben said to Uma as Mal and him were still hugging.

Mal then admired Ben's new beard. Uma walked over and pointed out his fangs.

"Okay, so, we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. We have no idea where it is." Mal explained. "Did she ever take you there?" Mal asked Ben.

"Every Fairy Godmother's Day. Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" Ben said.

"I wish I knew." Jain answered, clearly worried about her Mother.

"How's your arm?" Harry asked me looking down at my arm.

I look down at the blood stained blue fabric wrapped around my arm that I almost entirely forgot about.

"Oh, yeah it's good." I tell him. After a pause I smile and give him a kiss.

"Doug! Go with Jane." Ben ordered interrupting Harry and I. "We need to find Fairy Godmother."

"They might need some muscle." Uma suggested to Ben.

"Hey!" Doug said offended.

"Well, I'll go." Gil offered after looking at his arms.

"Yeah, actually, I would feel better." Carlos agreed with his arm around Jane's shoulder.

"Yeah, actually, I'd feel better, too." Evie said stepping up.

"Same." Mal agreed.

"Actually, I would, too." Doug admitted.

"All right, man. Let's do it." Gil said happily as he put his arm around Doug's shoulder and pulled him in.

"Let's go, Jane." Doug said calmly.

"Okay." Jane agreed and walked out of Carlos's arms joining Gil and Doug. The three of them walked off leaving me, Harry, Carlos, Uma, Evie, Mal, Jay, Ben and Celia.

We all walked into the house to get ready.