~이~

"hey ass wipe"

"what do you want asshole?"

"we're having geo........ What do you say we ditch it for the arcade?"

"why would we want to do that?"

"cuz last time I remembered..... None of us are a fan of geo, except that kyungmin of a jo"

The older of the two sighed, massaging his temples a little.

"let's just be good kids today and not ditch classes park sunghoon"

"oh come on yeonjunnniee, I know you want to...."

"no I don't, now shoo"

"you don't need it anyways, you only came back for calculus, just calculus"

"just cuz I only came back for calculus doesn't mean I shouldn't take the other subjects serious"

"tell me how many times you've been to geo?"

This time around a small smirk was growing on the younger's lips as he watched yeonjun trying to think about it.

"okay fine, just twice this semester, but I'm NOT ditching it this time around"

"fine then..... I'll just go all alone, by myself and when the owner asks about you.... I'll tell him we had a big fight"

Sunghoon sighed dramatically taking baby steps towards the exit of the hall as he knew the older would give up and just go with him... in just about......

"3.... 2.....1...."

"you don't need to tell lies to him... let's just go"

And yet he smirked again.... Looking up to the older who now had his arms around his neck

"Assa!! , I already informed others in the group chat so they should be here any minute from now"

"dummy, your brother would surely see it...."

"naaaa, I created a separate group, told them and brought down the group when I got their replies"

The older looked at him in awe, his brain going numb for a while.

A few minutes later, their other friends had started sneaking outta class and all of them were now gathered in the empty hall.

"you're my hero sunghoon, I thought I would have to sit through the dread of geo"

"that's why every friend group must always have a park sunghoon, beomgyu"

"you realize I was forcefully dragged outta class by this bitch"

"you can go back if you want kyungmin, no one is holding you back"

"and be the ditched?..... I'd rather not, but thanks for the suggestion soobin"

"soooo......... what exactly are we gonna do in the arcade?"

"good question jungwon......... the owner invited us to play for his e-sports center In a competition ...... that e-sport center beside his arcade is actually his.... So yh, we're whooping some asses in e-sport"

"so do we go through the gate or....."

"have we ever gone through the gate whenever we're sneaking out niki?"

"well pumpkin isn't there, so.... Might as well try it"

"pumpkin isn't, but that pesky principal-apologies jungwonniee, would surely be parading the school, so we're going through our normal escape route"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't remember the arcade been this far"

Daniel whined clinging onto kyungmin because he thought he saw a ghost earlier.