His words were cut off when he let out a chuckle, before realizing he was still on stage, giving a performance and returned to the task at hand.

Harry made it through most of the song, and for the last chorus, he returned to Alliah's side of the stage, and kept glancing down at her, a grin on his face every time they made eye contact.

As Harry captured her gaze, his green eyes locking into hers, Alliah felt a sudden rush of affection, and she felt that warmth in her chest.

The lovely kind of warmth that enveloped you like a summer's day, like sunshine streaming through the window onto your face, with an embrace like a hug.

It was comforting and familiar and it filled you to the brim, until it was overflowing, drenching everyone else in it. It was happiness. And peace.

The fulfilling knowledge that you loved this person more than life itself.

Knowing that even though you could live without them, even though you could survive- there was not a single inch of your heart that didn't feel that incredible yearning to spend every breathing second with them.

Alliah felt it. She could feel the love for this man, filling her to the brim until it overflowed in tears of adoration.

Tears managed to escape Alliah's eyes, at the sudden rush of emotion inside of her. The knowledge that she wanted forever with Harry. Her Harry.

Harry turned away, finishing the song and allowing the cheers and applause for a few moments before beginning the next song.

***

Alliah made her way backstage, chatting to Jeff as she waited for Harry to finish and come and see her.

She laughed at something Jeff said, and then as she glanced around, searching the room for the umpteenth time, she saw him.

Sweat making his messy curls stick to his forehead, green eyes scanning the room, still in his show outfit, Harry stood there in all his glory until his eyes found Alliah.

Jeff stepped away, knowing very well what happened next.

Harry ran to Alliah, exclaiming, "I was freaking out, I couldn't find you anywhere!"

Harry embraced her, wrapping his arms around her neck, as she let out a small 'oof' from his body practically tackling hers.

Alliah laughed nonetheless, arms around his waist. Harry swayed her from side to side, before pulling back and placing several kisses on her face. Four, if you were counting. One on her forehead, one for each cheek and one on her lips.

He always did this routine when they reunited after a short while apart. Even if it had only been five days.

It didn't take long for Harry to drag Alliah into his dressing room, shutting the door in Jeff's face, cutting of his rambling about the hour they were supposed to leave.

Harry embraced Alliah again, pushing her backwards until she fell on the couch. He kissed her on the lips, tongue teasing her lips slightly.

And then his lips moved down, tracing her jaw and running down her neck.

"No marks," Alliah warned. She had a show tomorrow.