"You treating her right?" He asked in a stern tone pointing at me.

"Yes sir." Cam said not phased by my dads sudden change in demeanour.

Dad looked at me for confirmation and I nodded.

"You open doors for her?" Dad said.

"Yes sir, always." Cam said back.

"You pay for her things?" Dad said.

"Whenever she'll let me." Cam said.

"Well alright then, nice to meet you Cam my names Cal." Dad said reaching to dap Cam up.

"Nice to meet you Cal." Cam said dapping him up back.

"Y'all so ghetto I swear." Ma said looking at Dad.

"I stg." I said looking at dad also.

"Gotta make sure my boy treating my baby right." Dad said reaching to hug me.

"Nice to see you dad." I said hugging him back.

"Foods ready so get ya asses in the dining room." Dad said looking at Cam and I with softer eyes then before.

"Don't tell me what to do nigga." Ma said responding to dad.

"Girl hush, you know I love you." Dad said reaching to kiss Ma. They started fully making out in front of Cam and I.

My mom and dad have always been like this, they wasn't about to change just cause they had a guest.

"Y'all so nasty." I said tugging Cams hand to lead him to the dining room.

"Shittt and you know we had to do this to make you and ya sisters asses." Dad said back laughing.

"That's right girl." My mom said back still in my dads embrace.

"Mhm." I said back now sat down with Cam.

"Your folks are funny." Cam said as he put his arm around me.

"I think you meant to say ghetto." I said back reaching to drink some of the sprite my mom had at the table.

"Nah they cool." Cam said.

****

After about 10 minutes Mom bought all the food out and set it up at the table. We eating her famous Jerk Chicken with Jollof rice. That shit slapped everytime.

We all served ourselves and began to eat and talk about casual things. Cam and dad were talking about basketball so I tuned that shit out.

I looked over at Cam and he had finished his whole plate within 10 minutes. My boy was starving.

"Shit Cam, you want seconds?" Dad asked.

"Yes please. This food is so good, y'all gotta give me the recipe some time." Cam said smiling at them both.

"Cam don't be complimenting this man, all he did was turn on the cooker and stir the pot every once in a while." Mom said as she smacked dads shiny ass head.

"Don't listen to her bullshit Cam." Dad said back.

Cam laughed causing us all to laugh as well.

I had told him in the car that the way to my parents heart was by complimenting their food.

"His lil white ass hasn't had food this good ever." My dad said laughing as he began dishing Cam out some more food.

"Really, I haven't, but my dad does make some good lasagna." Cam said.

I like how he don't take that shit to seriously. Don't wanna have to be apologising everytime we say some shit like that to him.

I always make sure to asking him if he takes it to heart when I make fun of him for being a cracka. He says he finds it funny.

****
After we finished eating, Cam helped Ma clean the table and Ma fixed Cam up with a to go plate.

Me and Dad sat on the couch and watched Power.

"Y'all, I known this boy two seconds and he can help me in here, how come y'all black asses ain't in here helping?" She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Girl, I'm watching my show." Dad said back looking at me laughing.

"Nah you got a attitude now, you ain't gone get nun for a week." Mom said back.

Cam laughed.

"Now Cam, I know you not out here laughing at her foolishness." Dad said.

"Boy you the only fool in here." Mom said back.

"See how ya momma treat me baby." Dad said looking at me.

"Imma stay out y'all grown folk buisness." I said.

"Good idea baby." Mom said.

"Where's my other daughter she'll defend me." Dad said smiling.

Soraya and Brad where supposed to come over but they went out of town on a trip. I hadn't met Brad yet.

"Nigga be quiet." Mom said to Dad.

Dad sat back down on the couch with a lil attitude.

****

It had been like two hours now and me and Cam where about to leave.

"It was so good to meet y'all." Cam said as he got his shoes back on.

"You too baby." Ma said as she hugged Cam.

"Nice to meet you boy." Dad said hugging Cam.

"Wow so y'all can hug him before you hug me." I said acting annoyed.

"Not you mad." Cam said back laughing.

"For real, she so dramatic." Dad said back laughing.

Now they both bullying me together.

"Y'all not gonna make fun of my baby." Mom said.

"Ain't that right." I said back.

They both hugged me goodbye and me and Cam went out to the car.

"You have fun baby?" I said to cam whilst putting some more lip gloss on using the lil mirror he has up in there for me.

"Yeah, I love your parents." He said back looking at me.

"I told you they where cool." I said looking at him.

He nodded and began driving back to my place. We were in a comfortable silence and his hand was resting on my thigh.

We pulled up to my place.

"You ready to get dicked down." Cam said biting him lip.

"Mhm." I said back feeling butterflies in my stomach.