Prologue

Sage was out of breath. She didn't know how long she was running for, but she knew she could never look back. She couldn't go back home... not after what happened-

She took a deep breath. In and out... no need to have those kind of thoughts right now. She looked around. She was far away from her hometown, Greenhill, yet she could still see it from where she was. She took a shaky breath, she was tired. She didn't have any thing on her except her jacket with her phone inside on of the pockets. She tried to turn it on, and it's out of juice.

"Great." she sighed. She sat down near a tree. She can just rest for awhile then she can get back to her journey further away from Greenhill.

---

"How's baking going, girls?" A familiar voice called out from the sofa. A caring voice with a bit of gruff to it. The voice of a father.

"It would be going better if we had some help over here!" Exclaimed a voice from the kitchen, with a snarky tone to it, yet it would make you feel safe. The voice of a mother.

"It was your idea to bake, today I just wanted to go buy some cake!" The father snapped back. He was now by the kitchen entrance.

The mother clicked her tongue but there was a hint of playfulness in her eyes. It seems like these two squabble like this all the time.

A little girl chuckled, their daughter, while putting frosting on a cake. It was a birthday cake for someone... the little girl couldn't recall who though. It was for someone who liked blue and loved dinosaurs. Someone who made her heart flutter everytime she looked at them. ...This special someone was-

---

Sage woke up with a start. Ah, she must've fallen asleep. Figures if someone ran for a long time, they would've slept too. She stood up and-

Wait a second, were the trees always this tall? She thought to herself. And she's sure that the sun wasn't a glowing blue color...

The only normal thing was the orangish sky because she fell asleep right before the sun was setting, but wouldn't it be night time already?

What's going on?!