"Okay, okay. Name the time and place."I replied as I got off his lap and stood beside my bed.

"Well since there will be fire works. The rooftop?"he asked making me smile and nod my head at his suggestion.

"That doesn't sound too bad. We need a lot of snacks and chairs or even a blanket. I will take one of my throw blankets and cushions."I replied as I looked around for a big blanket we could sit on.

"I will get us the snacks."he replied before he leaned in for a kiss making me lean in and kiss him back which made me smile into the kiss and nod my head.

"See you at 8pm?"he asked making me reach over for my phone to read the time.

18:46

"That's enough time."I muttered as I looked for a blanket in my suitcase.

"See you then baby. I love you."he replied as he opened the door and waited for me to respond.

"I love you too, JR."I responded whilst giggling making him nod his head before he left my room.

I grabbed a blanket that was big enough along with cushions and led fairy lights just for a little decorations. I placed the things into a big bag and made it out of my room.

When I got to the elevator area I saw Nate and Keisha.

"Hey pretty lady."Keisha greeted happily as she pulled me into an embrace making me smile before I pulled away and pulled Nate into a hug.

"Hi mama. How are you both doing?"I asked before I pulled away from Nate.

"I am good. Keisha is feeling petty and annoyed because Cam hasn't been spending enough time with her, how are you?"Nate nonchalantly asked making me laugh as I looked between them.

"Whatever I am throwing a party and I am not going think about him tonight. You coming?"Keisha asked making me grow before I shook my head.

"Oooh, I see a blanket, LED lights and cushions. She's going to see 'JR~.'"Nate teased as she gave me a smirk making me giggle as I rolled my eyes.

"You also noticed how the freshmans are greeting him in the halls."I replied in a whispered whilst laughing.

"It's because of his social media presence."Keisha replied whilst rolling her eyes making me giggle.

"Enjoy your date, baby."Nate replied as she rolled her eyes.

"You know she will."Keisha replied before I could respond with a smirk making me wave them off as I walked into the elevator as soon as it opened up.

I made my way to Doctor Brown's office first since it was still abit early and because I have not seen her since the Christmas dinner.

"Hey mama."I greeted as I pullef her into a hug making her great me back.

"Hey baby. How were your holidays?"she asked before she pulled away from the hug.

"I saw you on most days."I replied as I sat on the chair opposite her and placed my bag next to me.

"Exactly, most days. You know it felt good to see you on those days. I haven't had someone visit me in such a long time."she excitedly said as she sat opposite me.

"We need to find you a boyfriend."I teased as I gave her a small smirk which made her shake her head.

"I am too old for tha--"

"No' you are not. Even though you are oldnlike you say you are, you look very young. Look at grandma she is looking like her 22 year old self. It runs in the family. So' we finding you a boyfriend?"I asked as I gave her a smirk making her roll her eyes before she shrugged her shoulders.