Night of the Living Dead Girl!

Start from the beginning

Itsuki: Wow, That's Amazing!

Hitomi: I hate Scary Stuff...

Y/n: (Petting Hitomi's Head) There, There

Usui: A Smart and serious Fujimi!? Impossible!

Itsuki: How did you learn all of that?

Fujimi: Oh, I learned it all from my grandpa. He's one the most amazing people I ever met and... He's... Not with us anymore...

Y/n: Oh, I am so sorry Fujimi-San, you never told us...

Fujimi: Yeah. Kinda reminds me of Last summer! It's how I became A Zombie!

Usui: Flashback Time!

A Looong Flashback...

Fujimi was running to school when soon A Massive Tornado began Forming, and she soon came across the A Massive and Terrifying Tornado which Immediately swept her up and suddenly she was in Darkness. She soon then opened her eyes to see A Rocky wasteland of nothingness.

Fujimi: Huh? A-Am I dead? Is this the Afterlife? I-Is this Heaven? No this doesn't look like Heaven... Is this Hell?

She then tried moving her body only to realize something Horrifying.

Fujimi: I'M JUST A HEAD!?

She then kept trying to Move and yet nothing until she began rolling across the ground only to be stopped by A Paw. The Paw of a Small Black and white cat who Looked at her Loving eyes.

???: Meow

Fujimi: Wait, A Cat? You Look Famili- Oh My God! Bubs!

Bubs: Meow!

Fujimi: So... I really am Dead.

Just then A Huge Figure Then Began walking over and picked her up.

???: Well, I never expected to see you so soon. You Must really love your Grampy, Or You're just really Unlucky to have A Grampy like me, Yomi

 You Must really love your Grampy, Or You're just really Unlucky to have A Grampy like me, Yomi

Fujimi: GRAMPY! Wait, I really am Dead!? What's Happening!? Where am I!? Who-!?

Grampy: No calm down Yomi, Let me explain. You see Yomi no one in Japan can truly agree on an Afterlife so this is what exists. This is the Land between the realms of heaven and Hell. If you kept rolling then you would have ended up in Hell.

Fujimi: Oh Wow

Fujimi: Right now we need to find the rest of your Body, Yomi

Bubs: Meow

Fujimi: What was that Bubs?

Bubs: Meow, Meow

Fujimi: Use my Head? Oh I get it

Soon she stuck her head on top of Bubs and began controlling his Body.

Fujimi: Alright, Lets go Looking for my Body