Hitomi's Little Sister!

We Open up in the Local Neighborhood near the School as Hitomi was Walking to her Job, but she was with her little Sister, Mitsumi, who was shockingly... A Triclops.

Mitsumi: Hey Big Sis, Y/n is Treating you well, right?

Hitomi: Mi-Chan you should know that he is. You Knew him your entire Life.

Mitsumi: Yeah, but he was always Far closer with you.

Hitomi: Heh, True.

Mitsumi: Big Sis, I need you to tell me if he ever does something bad, Alright? I Just want to Protect you

Hitomi: Don't worry, I can always Protect myself

???: Hey, Hitomi, Hey Mitsumi!

Mitsumi then Opened up her Third eye as she smiled.

Mitsumi: Y/n-San!

She then Ran over and Began Hugging you, as you Hugged back.

Y/n: How is it going Triclops?

Mitsumi: (Blushing) Y/n, I told you not to call me that!

Y/n: Never change Mitsumi, Never Change. Hey Hitomi, are you Okay? You seem Kind of Uneasy

Hitomi was Blushing a Lot because of A Dream She had Last night of her Being a Submissive wife in nothing more than An Apron, greeting you home with A Bath, and then things Began to devolve into Madness.

Long story.

Hitomi: Eh?

Y/n: You Good?

Suddenly something within Mitsumi Kicked in as she tried to Kick you in the face but you grabbed her Foot, stopping her!

Y/n: Mitsumi!?

Mitsumi just had her top eye Open, as she Looked pretty evil.

Hitomi: Top Eye?

Mitsumi: Bastard. You think you can lay your hands on Hitomi Just becuase you held her in your Arms?

Hitomi: (Thoughts) Oh My! How does she know about my Dream!? Is this still A Dream!? I Just don't know!

Y/n: Look Top eye

Mitsumi: It's Madam Top eye to you, Dick. You have no right to even speak to me. You are the dirt beneath my Feet, and you are never worthy of Hitomi.

She then walked over and began to wrap her arm around Hitomi holding her chest.

Mitsumi: She is too Good for you, and I best be watching out for Me, Because I can do things to you, No One else can. My Other two Personalities May Have A Crush on you, but as for me I can still Kill you.

Y/n: Uh... Okay...

Hitomi: (Thoughts) Okay I can feel this. This isn't A Dream

Mitsumi: Lets go Hitomi.

Mitsumi or Maybe Top eye depending on how you see this going down then Began to Pull Hitomi towards the School, as you sighed.

Y/n: (Sigh) Geez, it's no Matter what Personality Takes over she always has one thing on common. She Will Always Loves her Big Sister.