Teacher with the Long Hair!

We Open up in Nurse Hitomi's Office where you were having A Debate with her about A Movie you both watched Last night, and it was becoming pretty. Mundane.

Y/n: So why didn't they Take the Eagles to Mordor?

Hitomi: Well, isn't it the Journey that Matters?

Y/n: I mean yeah, but-

Hitomi: Then it shouldn't Matter.

Y/n: I Know but Even Gandolf told them to fly, so that means they should have Taken the Eagles, and that would make the Journey Much easier.

Hitomi: Yes, but it's the Journey that Matters.

Y/n: I Know I'm Just thinking in A Logical Standpoint

Hitomi: Yeah, I understand, but it Just wouldn't make A Very Good Movie

Y/n: True

Just then your Debate was interrupted by One of the Schools Favorite Teachers walked in.

Kaminaga: Dr. Hitomi! Let me feel Your Breasts!

 Hitomi! Let me feel Your Breasts!

Everyone: ...

Itsuki: Sure, go Ahead!

Hitomi: ITSUKI-SAN DON'T GIVE HER THE GO AHEAD!

Kaminaga: Oh, come on, Hitomi I was Just doing some Girlish teasing.

Hitomi: That's not Girlish Teasing that's Sexual Harassment!

Kaminaga: Joking Aside, I have been learning Beauty Massages. It Makes you more beautiful and helps stiff shoulders, so I wanted to try it on you.

Hitomi: Oh Kaminaga-San that sounds Great!

Y/n: This won't end well. I Just know it won't.

Kaminaga then Began to rub her shoulders as Hitomi Began to get worked up.

Kaminaga: You Must have A Lot of Stress in those shoulders, Just like Itsuki-San said.

Hitomi: Ah~ Y-Yeah~

And Itsuki was Taking Audio of this Tense scene and soon Things go Awry.

Kaminaga: You Know, Hitomi-San~ I'm Starting to Get worked up too~!

Hitomi: OOOOOH~! KAMINAGA-SAN~!

Itsuki: And I got that on Video

Y/n:

Hitomi: Wow, you gave me such A Fondling...

Kaminaga: Hitomi! You Trust that big eye of yours too Much! You Just See A Pretty face, and to see past that and see their dirty Mind! You need to be more Careful!

Hitomi: Should A Teacher even be saying that!?

Kaminaga: You shouldn't be so Trusting! You could get your heart Broken so Easily!

Y/n: Hey at least she has A Man, who would never break her heart! Mwah.

Itsuki: Yep.

Kaminaga: Hm~ Good~ I Like you Y/n-San~

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh... Thanks. Please keep your personal space...

Kaminaga: Oh, I'm so sorry~ I'm Just so Turned on by your Naive yet adorable Nature Y/n-San~

Hitomi: Kaminaga don't go Lusting after him like that!

Kaminaga: Oh, he has A Harem it's fine! It's why I use you as an Outlet for my Lust. 

She then Hugs Hitomi.

Kaminaga: We can share everything through skin ship Like this~

Hitomi: You Just said, something really horrible didn't you~? You shouldn't be touching people like that!

Kaminaga: But I'm not using my Hands am I~?

Hitomi: You can feel things through your Hair!

Y/n: Women there is A Constant Battle between Good and evil and in this situation it's between Absence and Lust, and some of us Has to be the wall that keeps this place in Order

Hitomi: You're Imagining that scene again Aren't you?

Y/n: No, I'm not!

Y/n's Mind:

A/n: Just Replace Homer with Y/n

Y/n: Hehehe!

Hitomi: You're such A Goof sometimes you Know that Y/n-San?

Y/n: Yeah, but I'm your Goof.

Hitomi: Yeah, You're my Goof, Y/n-San.