The Winged Girl!

We Open up at the School in the Afternoon, as everyone was in class except for One girl that was flying over the school, Like A Hawk, as this was Tobita-San, the School Rebel.

She then Tried to Land on the roof but nearly flew off, as she quickly regained her footing.

Tobita: And Another Perfect Landing!

???: Tobita-San?

Tobita: AGH! O-Oh, Y/n, It's you!

You were standing at the access through the Roof to the school and Tobita was Taken A Little back by Surprise.

Tobita: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Well, A Certain Nurse saw you flying in Late.

Tobita: Okay. Damn... I can't Look at her eye... It... It Just unnerves me...

Y/n: (Thoughts) Now that I think about it her eye does look like A Scarecrow

Tobita then tried to walk past you but Suddenly A Pack A Cigarettes fell out.

Tobia: Ah!?

Y/n: Cigarettes Huh? You'd Plan on Smoking these? You Know their Bad for your health, right?

Tobita: Hey, I didn't ask for your-

Y/n: Here.

You then offered them back.

Tobita: Y-You're giving it back?

Y/n: Yes, Because I trust you won't smoke any of these. You know how bad they are. They're for Losers. Now don't smoke these. Okay?

Tobita: Fine. Thank you. Now can I Please Leave?

Y/n: In A Moment Tobita. I Just want to talk to you. You're Missing out on A Lot of School, and That's not good, And the flying thing-

Tobita then snapped.

Tobita: Oh Geez, Shut up Already! Like I give A Crap about A Bunch of rules Adults came up with! What's wrong with wanting to fly my wings!?

Y/n: N-No, I'm not saying you can't fly, Only-

Tobita: SHUT THE HELL UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP YOUR IDIOT MOUTH! SO SHUT UP AND END YOURSELF!!

Y/n: WHAT WAS THAT!? SHUT THE HELL UP! THAT IS NOT LAUGHING MATTER YOU WINGED LITTLE DIPSHIT! I TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU, BUT YOU PUSHED MY LIMITS! I AM NOW MAD, REALLY, REALLY MAD, MY HAIR IS GOLDEN NOW YOU SEE! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL SLAP YOUR SHIT GIRL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUS I AM!? Uh... Y-You, Okay?

Tobita was Just cowering on the ground.

Tobita: Fine... If you want me to Listen... CATCH ME THEN!

Y/n: Tobita-San!