Spencer

Your alarm was going off, and you opened your eyes. It was blurry at first, then you got used to the world. You sat up and turned on your lamp. You yawned as you got out of bed and got dressed.

It was your first day at the new school, you had your schedule sorted out but you weren't quite sure on where your classes were. You put on your bag and head down stairs in search for your mom. You turn your way into the kitchen to see your mom making food. You quickly eat and make your way to the bus stop.

As you walk into school, you go to your locker right away. You opened it and began to place the things you didn't need at the time. You closed it and began to walk to your first class. You looks at the numbers near the doors, and weren't paying attention in front of you.

As your almost to your class you whisper to yourself, "283, 284, 285" and as you almost make it to 286, you crash right into someone. You fall to the ground, and the person falls on top of you. You shockingly look forward and notice a man. He was a dark skinned man, with curly brown hair, and hazel eyes. You made eye contact and he quickly stood up. He was a tall man, around 6'2. "I'm so sorry! " His voice was low, but in a sweet and soft tone.

"Uhm- it's fine! " You said.

He held out his hand to help you up. You took it and he helped you up. He then bent down to pick up the stuff you had dropped. He handed it to you gently. "I'm sorry for that, I wasn't looking where I was going. " He said.

"It's okay, I wasn't really paying attention either. "

He gave you a warm smile. "I'm Spencer by the way! "

You gave an awkward smile, "I'm Y/N."

"Lovely name Y/N, well, I'm gonna get to class before the bell rings. See you around!" Spencer said, and began to walk off.

"See you around. " You said.

You couldn't believe what had just happened. You felt so embarrassed, but he was so sweet about it.

"Spencer.. " You repeated.

You snapped yourself out of it and walked into 286 and went up to the teacher. He told you where your seat was and you walked over to it and took a seat. Although you had just met the guy, you couldn't get your mind off of him. "You just met him, why are you feeling this way?" You thought to yourself. Maybe if you did just meet, you hope to come across him again sometime.