Soobin tighten the cover of his mouth while his eyes are screaming all the pain. Why Yeonjun's looking at him? Why? Is he done fucking the kid and he's now after him? It's confusing Soobin.

After minutes and there are no any signs of Yeonjun outside. Soobin slowly opens the door and when he assured that he's not around he quickly runs back to the front desk.

"Miss, I-I'll— is this my phone?" Soobin asked, looking at the cellphone.

"Ah, Mr. Choi Yeonjun left it here. Are you perhaps, Choi Soobin?" the lady asks.

"Y-yes," Soobin answered and hold on to his phone then went out of the building while looking at his contacts and he calls someone. "B-Beomgyu, where are you?"

[Soobin? What happened!? Why are you crying?]

"Beomgyu, p-please fetch me up. I-I'm so hurt right now."

[Send me the location I'm on my way. Wait for me.]

"Y-yes please. P-please. Faster Beomgyu."

Soobin ended the call and rest himself on the outside bench. He's crying and Yeonjun in a distant is just looking at him cry. Yeonjun's phone vibrated and see Soobin's mom calling at him.

"Yes, Mrs. Choi?"

[Yeonjun, how's Soobin? Did he get there safely?]

"Yes, ma'am. He's with me right now, don't worry about it. We'll sleep in a minute."

Yeonjun ended the call after adding more lies about Soobin who's now currently getting hugged by Beomgyu. He clenched his fit in anger. There's burning deep inside him, not jealous, but real anger.

"How can he get a comfort that fast when he can't be there to others when he's needed?" he muttered in anger.

"Calm down, Soobin. I'm here," Beomgyu holds his hand. "You're safe."

Soobin just nods and cries in silent. He hasn't said anything yet and Beomgyu's just waiting for him to calm down. "Where do you wanna go? Your home?"

"N-no, not in there. H-how about in your house instead?" Soobin asks.

"Sure, you need to rest," Beomgyu agreed and smiles.

Soobin continued crying while he's leaning his head against Beomgyu's shoulder. He doesn't have any rights to be this hurt, right? Yeonjun's not his boyfriend, they are not even friends, but seeing him fucked someone makes his heart stops beating for a second.

Maybe because he likes him so bad.

They reached Beomgyu's house and Soobin was shocked when he saw Taehyun doing some educational stuffs in his study area. Taehyun noticed their arrival and he was also surprised seeing Soobin with those red eyes and nose from crying.

"H-hello," Taehyun greeted. "I'll leave you here first. I'll just study outside," Taehyun quickly packed up his things and leaves the room. He even looked meaningfully to Beomgyu.