"What did you say?" Yeonjun frowns.

Yeonjun's voice is cold. Soobin's terrified. He doesn't know what will happen next but he chooses to be firm and meet Yeonjun's eyes.

"Let go, I'm done with you," Soobin stated.

He heard Yeonjun scoffs and smirks. "All motherfuckers who's in this place right now, get out!" Yeonjun suddenly shouted.

Two different cubicle doors open and saw boys that are quickly running away. Yeonjun let's go of Soobin to lock the doors. Soobin took a step backwards as he saw Yeonjun walking towards him.

"Who are you to think that you can just end things like that? Didn't I tell you, you are mine? Huh? Choi Soobin?"

"Who are you too to just make me as your slave? Who are you? Are you God? No! I'm done with you so j-just... just let me go," Soobin tried to be tough.

"Fucking asshole," Yeonjun scoffs and glared at Soobin. "Soobin, you know you shouldn't be doing this, right?"

Soobin felt Yeonjun's hand on his waist and Soobin's system started to bugs down again but he's fighting it. He needs to end it in here no matter what. So, he pushed his hands away from him.

"How dare you touch me with your filthy hand?"

In a split of seconds, a hard slap across Soobin's face sounded. Soobin gasps and then he felt Yeonjun's hand holding his chin then kissed him.

Soobin wanted to cry, he's battling his own thoughts. He needs to push him away but he wanted to kiss him more. He's fucked up. Soobin holds on Yeonjun's uniform, grips it and pushed him away.

"Just stop, will you!? Stop! Just stop! Please!" Soobin yells and runs but Yeonjun grabs his arms back to kiss him again.

Soobin resisted while crying and pushing Yeonjun away from him but the other is stronger than him. "You're mine, Choi Soobin," he heard him whispered.

"N-no," Soobin cries. "No! Just let go of me!"

He landed a hard punch on Yeonjun's cheeks that made him almost fell on the floor. Yeonjun felt a sting on the corner of his lips and Soobin's expecting Yeonjun that he'll hit him back but Yeonjun's grinning at him, feeling amused and excited.

"Don't come near me again or I'm really going to do worst to you too! I'm done with you! I'm tired of you! Fuck everyone and leave me alone! Fuck you, Choi Yeonjun!"

Soobin runs away leaving Yeonjun who's still smirking but he's actually mad. No one ever really messes up with him. No one goes opposite him but Soobin did and even punched him.

"Beomgyu, let's go. Please, take me away from here," Soobin said crying. Good thing, class already ended.

Beomgyu quickly took both of their bags and dashed off. Students are looking at them, some with their phones to record them. Rumors about Yeonjun and Soobin went on fire again because of those who heard them earlier.

Soobin and Beomgyu found themselves at the nearest KTV place. There's the loud song inside the room but Soobin's lost in his thoughts. He's just sitting in there and crying.

"Hey, aren't you going to stop crying?" Beomgyu asks him after he unwrap the icecream sandwich and lends to Soobin.

Soobin didn't reply anything and just hugs Beomgyu then he cries so loud at him. "I hate him! I hate him so much! I-I should have kicked him or what! Argh! I hate myself either! What the fuck!" Soobin cries.

"Let's do it together. Let's cut his dick or what," Beomgyu even suggested.

"S-stop!" Soobin laughs in cries then let go of Beomgyu. "At least, it ended. I hope..."

"Stop thinking about it and eat this. It'll make you happy," Beomgyu said while smiling then lends the icecream again.

Soobin takes it, "Thank you, Beomgyu. Thank you so much," Soobin said and take a bite of the food.

"Okay! Let's party! Let's go! What song do you like? For a celebration! For the freedom! For not being beholden to someone anymore! What song?"

Soobin laughs at Beomgyu. He's now at ease although he is not sure if that's the real end. He really hopes it is. He doesn't want further trouble anymore. Thank God, Beomgyu's always there for him.

They both sings at the top of their lungs and dance crazily. Soobin's laughing with Beomgyu who's making funny faces whenever he sings and purposely went off the key just to make Soobin laughs. Now, Soobin temporarily forget about what just happened.

"Oh, we're out of drink. I'll go out to buy some cola," Soobin said.

"Okay! Bring more chips too!" Beomgyu added and continued singing.

Soobin laughs before leaving and went to the vending machine. He inserted coins and pressed his desired food and when it went out, he picked it up and walks back.

But he stopped when he saw something in his peripheral vision. His heart started beating fast and he's just frozen in there. His head slowly moves to the side and he saw Yeonjun making out with a girl that's from the other school.

Yeonjun noticed him and Soobin blinks twice then he started running away back to Beomgyu. He dropped the foods and quickly hugged Beomgyu to cry.

He hates himself, he really does.

Why does he feel so hurt? Why seeing Yeonjun who doesn't care about what happened is making his chest tightens? He hates the feeling. He hates it that he's the only one who's hurting.

"W-why? Why Soobin?" Beomgyu's confused.

"Just h-hug me please," Soobin cries.

Beomgyu hugged him tight. "It's okay. Everything's fine. You're good, Soobin. You're doing great everytime," Beomgyu comforted him.

"I hate him so much, I hate him to death," Soobin even cried louder.

Beomgyu reached the remote without disturbing Soobin and raised the volume so even him wouldn't hear Soobin's cry. So Soobin will have his personal time and will let everything out. He just hugs him, hug him tight.

Beomgyu noticed someone looking them from the outside through the small window of the door, it's Choi Yeonjun. Yeonjun's not looking at him, he's looking at Soobin who's crying at Beomgyu.

"Soobin, please don't be dumb again and come back to him because I will really make a move now."

--
A/N: We're now half-way to end!