Chapter 27

-We are going to visit the great Sefi of Turkey!

-Who is he?!

-He is the seventh member of this great company! We don't let just anyone in, I mean only the most talented and richest people in Turkey!

"Okay, here we are, in the middle of the cult"

- who are the other five?!

- you guessed it, I'm one of them! the others are friends, colleagues...

-Interesting ! Why are we going to his place ?! 

- he made a mistake: he broke some rules!

- So, I guess you're going to punish him?!

-Trust me, he's an ex-gangster ..... A brutal, remorseless killer.then he joins us and it gets worse!

- you name this person as competent and talented?

-Believe me, I feel the same way. I refuse his presence among us! 

-You are not the one who makes the decisions, unfortunately!

-The Baron has his dirty hands on everything that is organized crime in town.

-So I guess he knows it but he takes advantage of the situation?!

-When the pact was formed, the Baron was one of the most powerful in the city.

All he had to do was sit in the big chair and snap his fingers ..... and he had an army of criminals at his disposal.we have two opinions: to work with him and control him... or to go to war!

-So you have no choice.

-Oh, we have a choice. And this is the consequence: a real monster with a permanent seat on the Council.

-Sounds scary!What do you imagine? 

-He's more dangerous than you think. 

-What does that mean? 

-As you know, the council issued an order to keep things manageable and the members must remain stable and controllable too!

- But now, someone is shaking up the system: attacking innocent people and making chaos in this empire!

-Exactly. And we don't really know what they're up to and we have to stop them!

-And then what? 

-We have to push the Baron to surrender and bring him before the council and hold him accountable.

 -Where is he?

-Hiding in his speakeasy!

-Let's go there!

-His guards won't let me in...

-He knows your face?! Visiting him is the price of a window, right?!

 -In a way, yes!

-So .... if I understand correctly, I have to make him quote words to finally confess his acts, basically ?

- Can you tell me a little about the club?

- It is a private club that the Baron has been running for a very long time. And it hasn't changed its look.