Friends and enemies

Start from the beginning

"U really defending this slag over me"the girl who I just found out who was called Aaira scoffed at the boy.
Blake stop swinging on his chair and gave the other two boys dirty looks as they laughed.

"What the fuck did u just call me"I snapped god second time today I really need to get my anger under control.

"What slag?"she laughed to herself "you a slag and your brother a racist guess disappointed just runs in the family"

before I could stop my self I had kicked her of the chair she was sitting on and was standing over her.

"OooooooOoOoooOoOoO's" we're going around the classroom.

"say it again I dare you"I spat viciously still hovering above the girl

Right as she was about to say something miss sharif walked back into the room with the a tray full of glue sticks.

Great just great.

"What is going on in here I left you guys for 5 minutes"she said looking around the class displeased

I moved away from Aaira but I kept my glaze on her As she started getting up of the floor.

"Go to miss carters office"she told me while walking behind her desk.

"But what about them they sta-" I was cut of by her slamming the tray down onto the table.

"I said go"she shouted and with that I walked out the room

luck is really on my side today.

I finally got to her office after walking around the school for about 20 minutes dreading it.
I opened the door praying that she didn't call my dad he was probably already mad about what Jordan did.
I know I keep going on about my dad but I really am scared of him.

When I opened the door to miss carters office I was surprised to see mr bell and mr Nawaz in here with her as well.
They all turned towards me and gave me a what do u want look.

"Ermm Sorry,I didn't mean to interrupt this love triangle squabble"I snicked to myself. Because I find myself very funny
I don't think they found me very funny tho.

"What is it Jayla?" Miss carter sighed clearly annoyed by the situation but I couldn't tell if she was annoyed by me or whatever was going on in here before I came in.

"I got sent her by miss sharif"I replied quickly hoping for her not to ask anymore questions.

"Why?"mr Nawaz asked looking irritated

"I didn't know u were the head teacher "I answered him cockily.
Earring a glare from miss carter,a grin from mr bell and for mr Nawaz to walk out the room.
geez he needs to lighten up a bit.

"Right I'll go get Jordan then"mr bell said to miss carter before quickly leaving the room.

"Wheres Jordan going?"
I asked her panicky
for fear what would happen to my older brother
but i wouldn't let her know that.

"He's going home for the day,ur dad's coming to pick him up now"she answered reassuringly Jayla as she noticed the worried expression on the girls face.

Shit

I gulped hearing that I hope dads not too mad with him or me I just hope he's in a good mood for Jordans sake anyway.

"Now Jayla why are u here,i thought we agreed we were going to try harder this year."miss carter asked interrupting,my thoughts.
I could tell she was disappointed and I couldn't help but feel bad
I always looked up to her I wouldn't let her know that of course.

"Well loads of kids were calling me racist which I'm not-"
we both spoke till it was time for next lesson miss carter actually seemed proper sound this year.
I mean when she wasn't telling me off.
I kinda wished we could of talked more but at least I had PE now.

————— —————

I had just came out of my last lesson of the day english.yes yes I know i did  nearly die.I also had no one to talk to because I'm in bottom set.April is pretty good at english she's in set 1 couldn't be me.

As I was walking to the gates of freedom someone shouted me well I think they shouted me.

"Oi angry issues"
I turned around and I was faced with the boy who defended me earlier jogging up to me
"Wait there a sec"

"Alright?" I asked once he was in speaking distance

"Yeah yeah you just Ermm left ur bag in science and I couldn't find you at lunch to give it to u"he said while giving me my damaged hand bag.
in my defence Ivn had it since year 5.

"Oh thanks"i replied taking the bag from the slightly smaller boy  and putting it over my shoulder.
"Probably couldn't find me at lunch cus I had a detention from that thing with Aaira" I explained giving him a slight chuckle

"Yep she's always been like that since the day she was born"he said while laughing

I gave him a confused look

"Sorry I forgot to mention she's actually my sister"he revealed he looked like he slightly cringe when he said the word sister.

Dun dun dunnnnn plot twist

I guess he's the fit twin 😏

No seriously he is fittttttt.The way his dark brown hair fell perfectly onto his face and his hazel eyes that stared into mine waiting for a reply.

"Damn I feel sorry for you"I replied half jokingly I mean I would feel sorry for myself if I had a sister like that.

We were just chatting back and forward till he saw someone pull up to the school in a white Tesla

"That's my dad ivn got to go"he said

"THATS YOUR DAD! IN THAT CAR" i questioned with my jaw practically on the floor.

He laughed a bit before replying"yeah I'll see u around anger issues"he nodded then started to walk off

and then I just realised I didn't even know his name yet.
"Wait I didn't get ur name?"

"Its Huzaifa"

"Jayla"I replied

Hi hope u enjoyed this chapter please give me some feedback it will help me improve as this is my first book after all :)