Author's Afterword

Are you surprised that you have a name? "Blitz" is short for Blizzard. I'm unsure if you have been following my Instagram account, @darkwinter3. Blizzard was my second account as an assistant to my main for rockets and wing charges. I was sad to see him go when I deleted him because the phone could not sustain the game. So I thought I should remember him as 'you'.

Firstly, I would like to thank you, readers, for your support. I am pleasantly surprised that... this story is very well-received and has inspired quite a few of you to write more Sky fanfictions. I am thrilled that "The Lone Traveler's Diaries" is to your liking. I am also honoured that this became a source of inspiration. I also want to thank my friends for making the cover of this book for my birthday and adding some motivation to most chapters of this book.

Secondly, this story was meant to end on a sad note. I was surprised that no Sky fanfiction was made in the concept of a diary, so I took the chance. Eventually, I realised that for a diary to be found, it either means that the author of it passed on or the author was still writing it. I preferred the first option because I didn't intend to write a lot for this story. Hence, that means, Winter, my character and the author of this diary, has to die. I extended it a bit more to my friends and your requests. Still, all good things must come to an end.

Finally, I am unsure if there will be a second book for this fanfiction. I have no plans because I wanted to start on fanfictions that I have yet to post. I have been hinting at them in my Instagram story and posts, but I have yet to finalise them fully. I'm not even sure if I can find an artist to make the cover of the books because I have an image of them that I want them to be in. However, I don't have the means to pay them as much as they want to because I'm still studying. Well, these are just some of an author's concerns. As for originals... I have yet to act on writing one.

Thank you all for reaching the end of this story. Short stories will be posted from time to time until there are 10 short stories in total. So far, only 5 have been posted. I will see you all again if I ever write a second Sky fanfiction.

If you want to follow me for more news about other stories, you can follow me on my Instagram, @darkwinter3. It is cluttered with my interests (gaming, felt cakes, etc.), but I will write news about my stories.