1

Elena was in Damon's room packing up her stuff. She took a minute to look at her pregnant stomach in the mirror. She put her shirt down when she heard someone coming. She went back to packing her stuff. She knew that it was time for her to go. 

Damon walked into the room confused he hadn't been back that long."Why are you packing."

Elena turned towards him she didn't know what she was supposed to say. Since he had been back things had changed for both of them."Cause i can't stay here anymore and pretend everything is good with us when it's not you two died and things changed."

"What changed" Damon asked slightly confused he didn't get how much could have changed.

"Me you were gone and i erased you away then things happened i can't stay here knowing that what we have is gone so I'm gonna leave" Elena finished packing her things and went towards the door. But stopped to say something she knew that she couldn't leave without telling him this first. She didn't want to keep it from him it wasn't fair. "I'm a month pregnant and you've been gone for six so I'm gonna do my own thing"

--

Elena arrived in New Orleans. She wanted to tell him and depending on what happened things would change from there. She went to tell him knocking on the door to his house when a girl opened the door.

"You're the girl aren't you?" Davina wasn't stupid she knew that Kol had been with someone else not that long ago.

"Is he here?" Elena asked. She didn't need to worry about to much she wanted to get this done. She just wanted to tell him and get this over with. 

"No his siblings needed him and he doesn't tell me anything because i pissed him off when i asked about you so no he is not here why what do you want "  She didn't like her she didn't know who she was but Davina knew that she was the reason behind Kol's recent change.

"Never mind i think i'm gonna go" Elena was about to leave when she called out to her. She turned around to look at her. 

"What's your name?" She wanted to know the name of the girl that ruined her relationship.

"Don't worry about it" Elena vamped away now that she knew that Kol had a girlfriend she wanted to get as far away from here as she could.

--
Elena was in Paris now she pulled out her phone and called. A friend. She was going to need help she wouldn't be able to do this alone.

"Yes." She was confused why she would be calling her of all people. 

"I know we don't get along for obvious reasons but i need help I'm pregnant by your brother and I don't know what to do i tried i ran into someone I panicked I'm in Paris i don't know what to do anymore." Elena was starting to really panic she didn't know what she was going to do but she knew that she needed to do something. And she was going to need help doing it. 

"I'll be there in a few hours hold tight." She would try to do whatever she could to help but she couldn't make any promises.

"Alright thank you"

--

Elena was lying in her bed when her phone started ringing she answered it without looking at the caller's I.D."Hello"

"Elena"

"Caroline" Elena knew that it was going to get to her about what had happened and her leaving.

"Where are you Damon said that you left?" Caroline didn't get why Elena would just up and leave though without saying something.

"I had to Caroline I'm pregnant I don't know what happened so i left and i'm not coming back its better for everyone this way." Elena knew that this was going to be hard for her friends and her brother but she needed to do this. She needed to do this for her and for her child.

"What" Caroline was so confused she knew that it was impossible for vampires to procreate it was the rule..

There was a knock at the door Elena knew who it was and it was time for her to go. "I gotta go bye." Elena hung up and went to get the door. She opened it to find Hayley and Rebekah. She was happy they were here because she was going to need help. 

"I had to bring her being that she somehow got pregnant by Nik" Rebekah walked in with Hayley she knew that they were all going to need to work together on this.