Elizabeth why did that happen again? Jonathan asks concerned.

No time. Will. He's .......he's in trouble! Elizabeth exclaims.

What are you doing here? Nancy asks Steve as Jonathan runs to hug Elizabeth.

I'm sorry....I-I- ....... We were in trouble.... the Demogorgon it is here........ Elizabeth stutters.

Jonathan and Elizabeth pull away to hear Nancy and Steve bickering.

Were looking for Mike, Will and Elizabeth.

Well she's right here.....and they're not in there are they? Dustin says.

We're not sure. Nancy says slowly.

Why? Jonathan asks moving himself in his place next to Nancy.

Shit! Elizabeth yells in a whisper voice as a Demogorgon starts to growl.

Elizabeth runs to the gate and starts to climb it, and she does successfully.

Let me try, Jonathan! Dustin yells.

_____________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for being an asshole. Elizabeth says as she sits on the black tar road parallel to Steve.

Steve nods with agreement.

It's just..... everything is just.........gonna go bad at some point. But it's not like a container of milk.....it's like anytime something is going good this shit happens. Elizabeth says looking around her.

Guys?  Max asks.

Hopper drives up. Let's go! He commanded.

Shit okay. Elizabeth yells. Elizabeth gets in passenger side. She grips her gun tightly. She knew something was wrong.....off with Hopper right then, but she couldn't put her fingers on it.

Elizabeth! You need to be more careful about your powers! Hopper whisper yells.

Holy shit! I know! I know! I know!!!!! Elizabeth yells.

It doesn't look like you know! Hopper yells back to her.

THOSE LITTLE SHITS WERE IN DANGER! YOU WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME THING! Elizabeth screams.

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU CAN'T BE SEEING STEVE EVER AGAIN! Hopper screams in response.

FUCK YOU! Elizabeth yells as she uses her powers to stop the car and get out.

FINE THEN. RUN. YOUR JUST A LITTLE PUSSY! YOU CANT EVEN STAND UP TO ME? Hopper yells as he rolled down his window to yell at Elizabeth.

Hey, man I wouldn't test her- Dustin warns Hopper.

But Elizabeth's eyes glow scarlet again. I COULD END YOUR FUCKING LIFE! Elizabeth screams.

LISTEN KID! I OVERREACTED OKAY? JUST GIT BACK INTO THE CAR! YOUR BROTHER NEEDS YOU! Hopper yells in response to her actions.

Elizabeth snap's back to reality. Her brother will make her do anything to make sure he's safe. Your so God damn lucky! Elizabeth laughs in caution as she opens the car door with her powers to get in.

But what- Elizabeth starts.

Well talk later. Hopper responds as he starts to drive.

_____________________________________________________

Now Elizabeth was in her own house. It was a mess. Like the one when Will went missing but more messy. But he was missing in a way. His soul gone, not here anymore with his body.