❤️ Hortensia x GN!Reader [ I Love You... ]

Hortensia. One of Crunchem Hall's most popular troublemakers. Y/N, a smart intellect, and part of the prefects. Surprisingly best friends, somehow. However, Y/N's parents do not enjoy their behavior of hanging around with her. They had been forced to push her away, or else who knows what...

[ Y/N'S POV ]

Another day of school, another day of student suffering. Amazing, especially when you're both going to Crunchem Hall, AND are forced to ignore your best friend, and crush. I let out a heavy sigh, walking to school. Once I had entered the gates, I immediately started running to class to try and avoid Hortensia. All of a sudden, I feel a tug on my blazer. I look over, and it's Hortensia. I tried to run off, until she grabbed me and brought me into an empty classroom. She looked me dead in the eyes, and asked me "Why are you ignoring me today..?" I kept quiet, not really wanting her to know. "Answer me, now." I squirmed around in her arms, as she pinned me onto a wall. I blushed, looking over at a window to try and hide it. "Y/N, don't make this difficult for me, and tell me what's going on." I sighed, telling her how my parents don't want me around her because she's " A bad influence" like what they say all the time. She slowly let go of me, but then quickly grabbing my waist.. and kissed me on the lips. I flushed a shade of pink, as she looked at me, putting her hand under my chin, bringing me to face her. "Don't listen to them. They're just trying to ruin all the fun." She stated, as I slowly nodded. She kissed me again, but just on the cheek this time. "Oh, and also, do NOT tell anyone about this conversation. This'll be just between you and me. Got it?"

[ HORTENSIA'S POV ]

They quickly nodded, as I walked back out into the hallway, going to class. I had a smile on my face, being glad I was able to pull that off. I've been wanting to do that forever, and I finally got what I wanted.

AFTER SCHOOL...

I returned home from school, running to my room, and laying down, thinking about what had happened at school. I blushed, thinking about them. I liked them for a long time now, and hopefully they like me back. Well, they probably do, as they did let me kiss them twice, but that doesn't really mean it. I laid in bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

NEXT DAY...

I walked to school, looking for Y/N. I found them, walking over and talking to them. "So, about yesterday.. do you.. love me..?" They said to me. I had a slight blush, as I let out a sigh. "Yes, yes I do." They had blushed a ton, and quickly hugging me. I grinned, hugging them back. I put my hand under their chin, and gave them a quick kiss on the cheek, silently whispering in their ear..

                                                                             "I Love You..."

                                                                          "I Love You Too."

Author's Note: Aaaand done! Tbh, I had tons of difficulties of thinking who should I do for this random oneshot that I wanted to write, but finally landed on Hortensia. Hopefully I can get more comments and recommendations on other oneshots I can write! Solar out! (BTW HAPPY VALENTINES DAY  💜💜💜💜)