1. Just Zayn Malik

So I'm rewriting this story and it might be short each chapter depending on how I feel... Ha.

Zayn P.O.V

This is what it comes to.

This is it.

I'm officially done with being a part of this group, I love the boys- immensely.

But this is not what I want anymore, this group isn't what I was hoping for- there's nothing I'm getting done here, I'm tired of being constantly told what to do.

I know it's in the middle of a tour and I will be hated for it, but what's the point I need to do what's best for me. I love the fans but I can't do this, I know I'll upset some of them- this is my decision.

What this group has done for me, the success we've reached- I am truly blessed and thankful for it.

I have to be me, this isn't it anymore.

I wish they understand I wasn't happy. They say they do, however I can see the betrayal in their eyes.

I wouldn't do this on purpose just because I'm selfish, I wanted to do this to be happy and to enjoy the music I make. I don't make any of this, they know, we all know this.

I can't handle it as well as they can. I never wanted so much attention and never wanted to be overpowered to the point where I can't do things without someone making a huge deal about it or someone taking over a job I'm suppose to do.

They literally bashed my music, our music- the others let them and I did for a while now, but I'm done.

The contract was torn apart, my blood is no longer on the hands of Simon. I'm out of here. I'm officially no longer in One Direction.

No more being told what to do. No more bashing my music to sound boybandish. This is all up to me now I'm in control of what I do.

This is the best decision I've made yet.

__________________________
I literally read hundreds of zayn's interviews to try and get what he said he felt about being in 1D so this should sort of be accurate.