{May} - you need a hug (requested)

May could tell the second that you walked through the door that something wasn't right.

Your head was hung and your shoulders looked heavy, as did your eyes as you looked up at her when she softly spoke your name.

"Y/N?"

You gazed at her with tired eyes and watched her get up off the sofa.

"What's wrong, my love? Rough day?"

You nodded your head.

"Do you need anything? Is there anything I can do to help cheer you up?" She asked and watched you nod your head once more.

"Can I have a hug? Please?"

"Darling, you don't even have to ask." She said before she walked to you.

She pulled you into her warm, comforting arms and let you bury your face into her neck.

You closed your eyes and let out a long sigh.

The day you'd had was stressful and overwhelming and you felt as though it was all getting the better of you.

But all you needed for that to change was May.

Feeling her hold you so close took away all of your worries and helped make your stresses disappear.

"Tell me about it." She whispered as she softly brushed her nails across your back. "Tell me all about your day. I'll make it better."

"You're making everything better right now." You said as you clutched her a little tighter. "I just needed this. I needed you."

"Well, I'm right here, baby." She assured with a soft smile as she pulled away. "Let me help you even more. How about I make you some food and you can take a bath? And then we'll cuddle."

"Okay. In a few. For now, I need another hug."

Her heart swelled a little as she pulled you back into her arms.

Softly kissing your head, she whispered encouraging and comforting words to you to make you feel better.

And it worked, as always.

"I won't let you go." She whispered. "I've got you."

You cracked a smile for the first time all day and held her a little closer, grateful that when you need someone the most, you've always got her.