How's That?

The day had been long and hard, but that wasn't the only thing. Randy pushed the heavier, and much harder, Blackie onto his back and took him whole in his mouth. He moaned onto the stiff flesh and felt the body it was attached to shake with pleasure.

He pulled all the way back, off the rock hard cock staring him in the face, and looked into Blackie's eyes as drool dripped down his face and onto the younger man's bellend. Blackie shifted slightly and chuckled.

"You're a good little whore, Randy. The best one around."

Randy could only moan happily and climb upon the great beast that was Blackie. He sat on his stomach and leaned forward, playing with Blackie's nipples and allowing his spit to drip onto himself.

Blackie grinned wolfishly and in one quick movement, he had Randy underneath him. He growled lowly, feeling his heat burn hotter and hotter each moment. He pulled Randy's legs apart and entered him quickly, feeling his heat burn higher as he heard Randy's lust filled whimper.

Randy pushed his head back and allowed the bigger man to grasp him comfortably, and he let out a moan at the feeling of Blackie sucking his jawline.

"You're a good boy Piper. Perfect, now let me mark you up as mine."

Blackie pulled Randy up to place hickeys all over him, before he removed his dick from Randy's asshole. He watched as Randy panted for a moment, before going back into his favourite hole and making his bitch howl for him.

As rapidly as he could, he pushed himself in and out of Randy's asshole, listening to the sweet sweet sound of his moans, groans and impending climax. He kept going until Randy suddenly came everywhere, all over Blackie's chest and face.

He removed himself again and sat with Randy for a moment as he caught his breath, when Randy pushed him onto his back and finished what he started: eating Blackie's massive dong.

He sucked until Blackie came with a howl so loud it woke the neighbours dogs, and as he lay there catching his breath, Randy went to town licking the leftover sperm from underneath Blackie's foreskin.

He kept licking like a hungry dog until Blackie pulled him up to his chest and began humming a song, he knew they both needed the rest after a fuck like that.