Genie In A... Bottle...?

Randy was eager, and so was Blackie, as he was pulled along by the shorter man. They hurried away from the others, away from the hotel and went somewhere very private, somewhere no one else knew about. They had done this many times before, and each time Blackie had wondered how long it would take Randy to find out his secret. As it turned out, he would not have to wait for much longer.

Randy pushed open the door, pulled Blackie inside, pushed him onto their makeshift bed, closed the door and locked it. Before Blackie could even blink, his pants had been removed.

On more than one occasion, Piper had proven himself to be a very horny man, and today was no exception. Almost immediately, he took Blackie's huge cock into his mouth and sucked hard, earning himself a loud moan from the larger man.

He kept going, moaning onto Blackie's rock hard dick, which caused them both to shiver in pleasure. Randy pulled off, not quite wanting to end it so quickly. They were both breathing heavily, but after a few moments, Randy was ready again.

He began slowly rubbing the tip of the leaky bellend, watching as Lawless' head rolled back in pleasure. Then he got closer, licked the singer's chode from base to tip, and whispered the magic words; "Please Daddy, come for me."

At those magic words, Blackie suddenly shivered and a blue mist came from his dickhole as he came. Randy watched in awe as what seemed to be a beautiful lady floated out of his schlong. Blackie lay still, grinning at the older man.

"W- what is this? Since when was your dick magic?" Randy was in awe, but also very confused.

"It's always been there, Pipey, just had to wait for you to find it." He winked.

Randy looked up to the woman, she winked at him, and spoke; "Make a wish, dear Randy. I'm sure you know what you want. It can be anything, you've figured out our little secret."

"Blackie? What do I do?"

"Make a wish, and hurry, because this is gonna be one hell of a load heading your way."

Randy smirked at that, he was willing to do this if it meant more sexy time. "Ok, I wish for us to be able to fuck as often as we want, without limits to it."

Blackie grinned like the devil and the genie laughed, happily complying with his request. What Randy didn't know was that Blackie was able to give more than that due to the genie he had living inside of him. He could wish whenever he wanted, and she would happily comply because he was the best host she had ever had.

She went back inside, causing Blackie to come hard with pleasure, and Randy was quick to lick it up. From the bed, himself, and the massive cock he was ready to take yet again.

Randy was pinned down, Blackie climbing on top, and soon they were both ass naked. Blackie readied Randy's asshole with his fingers, and then rammed into him like a bull charging at his prize. Randy clawed at Blackie's back as the insane pleasure washed over them both, wave after wave of pleasure and pain.

By the end, they had fucked so much they were drained of their fluids, and so sore they knew that they would have trouble walking, but neither cared. Randy was amazed at Blackie's secret, and Blackie was glad to finally not have to hide.

"Will that genie come out every time I do that?"

"She will if you do exactly what you did. And you have to say those exact words, or she won't."

"Can you do that?"

"What, touch myself and bring out the genie? Yeah. But I can also just wish it anyway. I am the host, after all." He winked.

"Goddamn. Pleasure forever then, huh?"

"Damn right."