The Coast

On the way to the Coast, I had to go through the Aquarium first, so, I went over to the Aquarium and entered. When I neared the exit, there was a man who gave me one of his extra Old Rods so I could fish for wild Sea Pokemon and catch more Pokemon to add to my team. I went over to the Coast and decided to start Fishing. After about 5 seconds, a wild Luvdisc appeared and I decided not to catch it. After some fishing, I decided to head over to the mountain on Route 8. So I headed over there to see if I could catch anymore wild Pokemon. After a bit of searching, a wild Mienfoo popped out of the grass and attacked me! I fought it a bit until it was down to low health and then I threw a Poke-Ball at it. It whirled a few times, but then it popped out! "Aww, so close!" I said to my Pokemon. I threw a Poke-Ball at it one more time. It whirled again, but, finally, this time it worked and clicked. "Welcome, Mienfoo!" I said to the Mienfoo after I caught it. But wait! Something was happening to Froakie! It was surrounded by an aura of light blue light, and when the blue light faded, a Frogadier appeared where my Froakie stood before it was consumed by the light! Froakie must have evolved! Yay! "Let's go, Frogadier!".