TS-19

We were waiting outside the C.D.C, hoping there will be a person in there who will let us in. "WE HAVE WOMEN, CHILDREN!" Rick yelled at the cameras. I covered my ears because of his yelling and the walkers roaming the streets of Atlanta. I held Sophia's hand and were about to leave until we saw a flashing light. We looked back and the doors opened. I squinted my eyes because of the light.

TIMESKIP DINNER TIME:

The whole group was laughing, drinking, and eating. I was so happy and looked over to Carl who was already looking at me, but he looked away when I stared back. I looked down and blushed a bit. "You know in Italy, children are allowed to have a little bit of wine with dinner. And in France!" Dale said pouring some wine for Lori. "Well when Carl is in Italy or France, he can have some then." Lori said taking a sip of the wine. "Nothings gonna happen, come on!" Rick replied to his wife. "What?" He said while laughing. I laughed and Dale poured a bit of wine for Carl. He took a sip while all of us observed him. 'Eww!" he said. We all laughed. "Can I have a bit?" I said. "Alrighty." Dale said. I took a sip and squinted. "It's not bad, but it's not good either." I said laughing while the table laughed again. "So when are you going to tell us what the hell happend here doc?" Shane said, ruining the happiness. 

AFTER JENNER EXPLAINED:

"Dude you are such a buzzkill man." Glenn exclaimed, annoyed.

"Most of the building is powered down, including housing so you'll have to make do here." "There's a rec room down the hall you kids might enjoy, just dont plug in the video games or anything that requires eletricity." Me and Sophia nodded. "And if you shower go easy on the hot water." Jenner said one last time before Me and Sophia turned around. "Hot water?" "That's what the man said" I laughed at this. I ran to the shower taking off my clothes, and getting in the water. I sighed because of this hot water. It felt so good against my skin.

After my shower, I found Carl, Sophia, Carol, and Lori in the Rec room. I looked over at Carl and blushed. "Hey Y/N, I found a cool book! Wanna read it together?" He said out of the blue. "Oh, yes okay!" I said walking over. Me and Carl basically cuddled next to each other while I read the book out loud.

TIMESKIP AROUND 9PM:

I went to the same room as Carl, Lori, and Rick and slept on a seperate bed from Carl. 

'Goodnight Y/N." Carl said.

"Night Carl!" I said, closing my eyes.