Ch 9 Owen

Owen POV

"Sweetheart, Sang, I would be honoured and will cherish you and this moment for the rest of our lives." I mean every word yet it's still not enough. Words will never be enough to show Sang what she means to me.

Cupping her face I lay gentle kisses on her mouth and softly run my tongue over its seam. She opens on a gasp and I take it as an invitation to stroke my tongue against hers. Her sweet taste sets a fire off inside me, and I have to remember to take it slow. Control Owen, control.

I make my way down to her creamy white breasts and pay special attention to both her hardened nipples. I keep massaging her breasts as I leave open mouthed kisses down her body.

Moving down the bed, I lift up her left leg and leave a trail of kisses up to the apex of her thighs. Repeating the same trail with her right leg. I can see how wet she is thanks to her now being fully waxed. It's dripping through her folds. I can't wait any longer. When I reach the apex again this time I don't stop. I part her folds with my tongue and get a taste of heaven.

Licking and nibbling on her bud I can feel her body start to shake. I add a third finger inside her stretching her as much as possible. I know I'm not small and I don't want to hurt her. I can feel her climax building and it takes all my control not to cum with her. I bite down on her bud to send her over. She's moaning so loud her poor voice keeps breaking.

I move myself up and rest the head of my penis right at her opening. "Sweetheart are you sure." Please say yes, please.
"Please Owen, please." That's enough for me. I slowly push inside while rubbing her bud to prolong her climax so it won't hurt as much. I feel myself break through and push my self all the way home.

She's so wet, tight and hot. I know I won't last long. I start to move. Picking up the pace when I feel her starting to tighten around me. I start to move faster but I'm loosing my pace. I'm right on the edge. "That's it Sang, sweetheart give it to me." I grown out. I feel her climax and it sets me off. Everything has gone white. I have never cum so hard in my life.

When I come to I'm resting my forehead against hers. I gently kiss her lips and tell her "I love you" and slowly pull out and lay down beside her. We are both still breathing hard. Her small hand finds mine and she says while breathing deeply. "Thank you Owen, thank you. That was more then I could have ever asked for. I love you so much." Rolling over she rests her head on my chest I wrap my arms around her small body and kiss the top of her head.
"Your more then welcome sweetheart. And it should be me thanking you. I love you so much Sang."

Sang POV

Laying in Owen's arms I feel so alive and relaxed all at once. I thought I would be in a lot more pain. Yet thanks to my love, Owen, all I felt was extreme pleasure and love.

Lightly running my fingers up and down his chest I leave open mouthed kisses above his heart. "Sweetheart, if you keep doing that we won't be able to get any sleep tonight." Owen chuckles "are you feeling okay? Are you in any pain?" I look up into his beautiful steel grey eyes and see worry. I shake my head. "No Owen, there was no pain,then or now. But I would really like to do that again." I don't know what's come over me, but I'm willing to go with it.

"Hmmm, miss Sorenson, Becoming a demanding little thing aren't you." Owen flips me over onto my back and moves between my legs. He's already so hard. How did that fit inside me? I have seen some of the boys when we have been in some heated petting moments. I may have been a virgin, but I have done some things with my boys over the past few months. Except for Sean and Owen due to the fact not 2 weeks ago they were my 'teachers'.

"No Mr Blackbourne, just honest." I smile up at him moving my hips towards his. He groans out at this.
"I always will go to the full length of my ability to help you." At this he pushes inside of me and stills.
"So tight and wet. Sweetheart you feel so good." Keeping his pace slow and steady I lift my hips meeting him thrust for thrust. Kissing me deeply I stroke my tongue against his I feel him shiver. Pushing in deeper with every stroke so his pelvic bone meets mine.

I've lost track of time, I can feel the sweat that has built up a light sheen over both our bodies. I can feel myself right on the edge. "I'm....I'm almost."
"Don't hold back sang, never hold back." Owen grunts out. This words send me over.

I open my eyes to Owen kissing down my neck. "What?"
"You blacked out sweetheart. You know how to boost a mans ego." He chuckles.
"Huh?"
"I'll explain later sweetheart. Close your eyes and get some sleep. I love you."
"Love you too." I manage to get out before sleep takes me.

Something has woken me up. I'm still in Owens arms my back to his chest. I look over at the window and it's still dark. My body feels like it's on fire again. I can feel the wetness between my legs. I try to move to get some relief but Owen tightens his arms around me drawing me closer to him. I feel his hard member resting against me. So close to where I need it. I start to move a little trying to get some friction down there.

I feel him shift and slide straight in. My body welcoming him. He starts to thrust at a slow yet hard pace. I'm gripping one of his arms and the sheets. I tilt me head into the pillow to try and muffle my cries of pleasure.
He moves one of my legs over his hip and he feels so much deeper. I hear him grunting and groaning in pleasure ashis pace changes, he's pushing into me so hard and deep. I feel like our bodies are becoming one.

I've lost count of how many times I have orgasmed now and tonight. We go over the edge together one final time, calling each other's names.
My body finally feels sated and I drift into a deep sleep with Owen still inside of me.